PDA

View Full Version : Conversion to Indian CPL

Aviator330
26th Jul 2010, 15:22
Hope people who have done the conversion to indian licence can help.
I have been working under FATA with an airline on 737.I have passed all the written exams,Medical,RTR. I have been flying the 737 for the past 3 years.For the 15 hours in the last 6 months as PIC now.... do I have to go and fly a C152 and do general test by day/night.300nm nav,250nm nav.120nm night nav and also IR on C152 . for the S/E CPL/IR.

Then for the Multi can I do the General Flying test day/night ,250nm,120nm night ,and the IR on a 737 Level D simulator.

or do I have to go and fly a seneca and do all the above .
And then do the 737 also.

Or can I do all in the 737 as I am not going to fly a 152 or seneca.

Hope someone who have done this can help.

thanks heaps.

jimmygill
26th Jul 2010, 16:33
Use 50% of P1 Under SUpervision Time for the 15 hrs requirement, provide your company IR/LR Checks on 737 for the check rides... you don't have to touch a C152.

Vertical Freedom
27th Jul 2010, 03:06
Aviator330 how are you able to work towards your Indian license, do you hold an OCI, PIO, NRI or Indian National?

Aviator330
28th Jul 2010, 09:01
Has anyone who has done the Checks in a PA28 for the Indian Licence Conversion .Just like to know where abouts in India you have a PA28?

I can only see 1 on the register on DGCA website.

Just want to know if you do the checks on a PA28 is it ok?

t.a
7th Aug 2010, 20:12
50 hr completed in India(Started training) and 200hr completed in US(Ended training) and i survive with an FAA CPL with IR rating. Now how to get a DGCA CPL? (No document migration was required from the US based flight school at the time of shifting, Except logbook)

what will DGCA need or what can i expect from the license issuing officer at the time of applying for licence.:confused:

:ugh: :{ :uhoh:

Thx

avalanche007
8th Aug 2010, 03:40
well if you have all 200 hours from usa then you can straight away get your licence converted
those previous 50 hrs will still be there in your logbook
just get the page stamped and signed by the cfi of your school
and i also feel that you might have also done all your checks and recency from usa itself then get all certificates done from usa only
so for you, it will be just a normal conversion process as per the statistics you have given to me