PDA

View Full Version : Allowances

Ballistic Amah
26th Jul 2010, 15:03
In the old Vol 1, there was a section which detailed the allowances for each port. Went looking for that in the "new" Part A and it seems to have disappeared. Anyone know where this information is located now? Tried PDF search as well as checking in the hardcopy on board. Nada. Maybe I am blind and if so please send the page reference.

I know that there is link online you can click on to get this information. It is a re-direct to the ISD website but it does not cover all the ports.

Thanks

Sand Man
26th Jul 2010, 22:50
Port & Hotel Info on IntraCX

nitpicker330
27th Jul 2010, 00:02
Just keep an Eye on the payments as you go. cc love to screw them up hoping we wont notice. Forgetting a lunch here, dinner there..........I think 50% of us don't notice and this must save heaps...:=

Ballistic Amah
27th Jul 2010, 00:53
Sand Man, thanks. As originally mentioned, the link does not cover all the ports as it is a re-direct to ISD.

Nitpicker, no way to keep an eye if we don't have the info saying what we should get in the first place. The reason I am looking for this information is to verify the allowance. I caught many a "slip up" which would have left me short changed. Just that the info no longer seems to be in the manual.

Chingchung
16th Aug 2010, 13:39
no issue with such a big reap.

744drv
16th Aug 2010, 20:15
The Port and Hotel ISD info is the primary and only source. I went to Basings to ask about some of the missing bases and BT pulled out a (defunct) copy of Vol 1!!