PDA

View Full Version : NPPL Medical Certificate

NDW
25th Jul 2010, 11:13
Good Morning all,

I'm just about to fill out the NPPL Medical form 'SRG 1204' and need to have it countersigned by my G.P.

I was wondering whether after it has been completed and filled out, will I recieve a medical license through the post or do I just keep the sheet as proof of my medical has been successful.

Many thanks for all your help and I hope that this isn't in the wrong section of the forum.

Nathan Wilson

The Grim EPR
25th Jul 2010, 23:15
As far as I'm aware, the GP signs the form and you keep that ORIGINAL copy. That original needs to be sent off to the NPPL team, once you have passed you skills test and they will send it back to you.

Your instructor will want to see the signed form before you go solo.

But check NPPL Home Page (http://www.nationalprivatepilotslicence.co.uk/) for more accurate guidance.

cybermega
25th Jul 2010, 23:20
The Grim EPR is correct...your GP signs the form, and this is your certificate for student solo flying in any school/club microlights etc, and when you acheive a full licence, this form need to be sent to the relevant body for issue of a full unrestricted licence.

I only know this as i have recently embarked on a weightshift microlight training course :8