PDA

View Full Version : AIRASIA X Pilot recruitment

jetjockey696
23rd Jul 2010, 11:02
Send updated CV/Resume, Department via [email protected]

Pilot

Captain A330/A340
- A Malaysian DCA approved and validated ATPL (A)
- Minimum of 5500 hours total and 2000 hours (PD.
- Minimum of 500 hours (P1) on A330/A340 Fleet.

First Officer A330/A340
- A Malaysian DCA approved or validated Commercial Pilot’s License with frozen ATPL.
- Minimum of 2000 hours total.
- Minimum of 500 hours on A330/A340 fleet

A chance to fly Xtra long with our wide-body aircraft

The pilot must hold English language proficiency certificate at ICAO standard. His fluency of language shall be also assessed during personal interview, and the interpersonal skill is determined through the use of questionnaire.

A pilot considered for employment should have in his possession the necessary license and instrument rating, acceptable and recognized by DCA Malaysia.

A pilot can only be considered for employment after having met the following criteria:
• An ATPL (A) is mandatory for all fleets.
• At the discretion of the company, and a pre-employment check-ride may be conducted.
• Previous flying experience / interview reports have been reviewed
• Company fleet requirements.

saviboy
23rd Jul 2010, 20:59
hi
thanks for the info

i checked their website and it s written : no pilot position opened for the moment.

do you know pay and benefits?

also any idea how long it would take to the left seat

thanks

Chrome
24th Jul 2010, 00:26
That is an internal advertisement for AirAsia pilots looking to move up. AirAsia X does not recruit pilots from the outside at the moment.

squarecrow
24th Jul 2010, 20:54
Chrome your reply does not make sense. because Y,1: I thought we all supposed to have passe the ICAO English test to minimum lvl 4 now, the DCAM issued a memo about this right?2:The pilot must have DCAM ATPL/IR: my understanding was AAX only take Local Crew at d moment now right. 3: oh BTW I am told after 3 yrs Foreign A320 PIC are elligible for assesment 4 AAX 330 anyway . My Point is you sound a B.A.T. FO an U can take that any way U want. all 4 1 n 1 4 all....

Humvee
29th Sep 2010, 13:42
AirAsia and AirAsia X are currently looking for Captains. Direct Entry Captains or Direct Entry Command Upgrade requirements are on the website for both airlines. Pilots from AA A320 may apply to move to AAX 330/340 when there is an opening. New salary is out beginning September 2010. Gross salary now is approx. USD11k for a 1st year Captain before the 12% company contributed provident fund.

TSRABECOMING
1st Oct 2010, 17:02
it s internal recruitment and not many pilot from AA transfer to AAX as the new uncleared conditions. hopefully AAX will offer good salary and benefits.

74world
25th Jul 2011, 10:22
Hi Jetjockey696, what is this email address "gottalent" from????
Are you sure that's where CVs from outsiders can be sent?

Chrome
27th Jul 2011, 05:36
So a year has passed squarecrow.

Where are you now? Did you try sending email to gottalent@*? :)

squarecrow
27th Jul 2011, 10:04
Far Away from there Chrome.