PDA

View Full Version : Namibian DCA - what a joke!

Bob3213
20th Jul 2010, 07:53
I tell you: To work for the Nam DCA would be fantastic!!!! You never pitch for work, if some pilot finally manage to contact you after trying for 3 weeks, and query about his license, you just say "Next week". The paperwork in your office can be used as a door-stop. And if you finally start feeling bad for not showing up for work after a few weeks, you can always blame the systems for being off and then pitch for work at what ever time suits you best and then try to break the top score on Solitaire on your PC. :ok:

Atleast there is one guy trying to make a diffrence at DCA... Pity he is the only one and can do only so much. Apparently there are dents in the wall where he hits his head daily out of frustration.... :ouch:

Bravo DCA!!! Where can I sign up? Keep up the good work! :ok:

Arabian Mustang
20th Jul 2010, 10:01
Bob, a box of chocolate given to ms.xxx at the reception can make miracles!!!!!:}

DaFly
20th Jul 2010, 11:01
Yes, that is right. One bag of goodies such as chocolates, biltong or a small bottle of amarula will get you instant attention. And should you have dropped a few comments, because you were upset (understandably), just appologise to Chrissi (the tall lady at licensing) when you give her da sweets.

Voel
21st Jul 2010, 18:51
Chrissi (the tall lady at licensing)
Cannot imagine that she is till around:ok:. Looks like the ship has not sunk and gone down yet. Is Capt Graeme still around:confused:?

DaFly
21st Jul 2010, 19:15
Oh yes, Capt Graeme is still around. Now he tries to insist on 100 hours night pic for atpl. F/O hours should only count half. A few people at the national carrier are rather un-delighted.

Bob3213
27th Jul 2010, 11:12
Haha! Bonus - so you get drinks and food too! Man, I really wanna work there! (Yeah, I know about the bribes... But this time I decided to see how functional the system would be if there were no chocolates handed in with the paperwork. Needless to say it didnt work, and I was the one sitting with the problem. Oops, my bad.... :\)
Yeah, Graeham... Shame, he tries... But he is getting gatvol... And then starts making up new laws/requierments.