PDA

View Full Version : Best means of finding unlicenced contract work?

zigmund
18th Jul 2010, 21:29
Hi,
I have nearly a year and halfs experience on A320s and some 737s in electrics, avionics and some mechanics. I know its very little experience so im not gonna get my hopes up, but Im just wondering where do I start really, I know there's aviationjobsearch but that doesn't seem to be showing up much, is there a list of agencies floating about anywhere where I could give them my CV?
Ill have a decent reference, and a fairly varied packed diary for the time Ive done. As I said though I know its little experience, Im just looking to work enough to at least get myself an A license.
Any help will be great, cheers
Adrian

10DowningSt
19th Jul 2010, 17:01
I know there's aviationjobsearch but that doesn't seem to be showing up much,

is there a list of agencies floating about anywhere where I could give them my CV?

Hmmm, Aviation Job Search?

spannersatcx
19th Jul 2010, 17:46
There's a reason there's not much on aviationjobby, as there is not much work about at the moment.

Alber Ratman
19th Jul 2010, 19:00
Thats why people are being made redundant..:ugh:

muduckace
19th Jul 2010, 21:49
I have to hold a position here zigmund, please gain a liscence first then you will probably find more help.

zigmund
20th Jul 2010, 20:51
Cheers for the replies, its kind of what I was expecting. Im starting to think ill call it a day with the industry because its been nothing but bad reports regarding jobs.

g_funk
21st Jul 2010, 02:29
Wont be long before things pick up again.

Get a Cat A and you'll be ok and will hold some kinda qualification for the future

Alber Ratman
21st Jul 2010, 19:36
To get a cat A, you also need experience AKA work. Catch 22.:=