PDA

View Full Version : Bremenfly

mike the stripes
14th Jul 2010, 16:37
Is there anyone reading this who has outstanding salary from Bremenfly..?
Because there developing an unpleasant habbit of not paying the non German speakers..get in touch if your in the same boat.

MYN
14th Jul 2010, 17:10
Please expand a bit on that accusation?

Are you talking from first hand experience, or hear-say or...? Just curious, it's a company I'm currently interested in.

jidder
14th Jul 2010, 21:10
I can believe that this isn't an unusual occurence at Bremenfly. In March the company offered 6 pilots a job and at the interview they promised 50 Euro towards cost of travel. This was then withdrawn at the interview.

We all then positioned from various parts of Europe to Wuppertal in Germany for our OCC and told we were to go straight to the sim after the week long course.:sad:

Half way through the week we were told that we would have to go home and they would call all 6 of us for the sim....... After 3 weeks waiting at home and many emails and calls the company then contacted us to say there were no jobs for us:mad:

Then in the past couple of weeks they advertise for new flight crew who must be fluent in German.

Thank you for wasting our time and money Bremenfly..:mad::mad::mad:

J:E

mike the stripes
15th Jul 2010, 19:14
Not an accusation...a fact I for one am owed in the region of 10,000 euro by this crowd take my advice wear asbestos gloves if you are considering touching them..incase you get you fingers burnt!

mike the stripes
15th Jul 2010, 19:21
There's a few of us instigating litigation, Bremenfly alough they have moved offices to Berlin are still registered in Bremen..and the courts there do do favour such behaviour with regard to employees or even potential ones..get in touch the more on this bandwagon the better.

mike the stripes
16th Jul 2010, 22:51
[email protected]

e mail this guy..im dealing with him now has more than one pending case with
Bremenfly,,,good luck

ChiefT
26th Jul 2010, 13:53
My advise:
Go to the LBA ( German CAA) and report that you are not paid by the airline. The LBA will then take the necessary steps...

ChiefT
2nd Aug 2010, 13:37
Still pilots here which are unpaid or unhappy with the situation at Bremenfly (pay, working time, working conditions, security etc?)
Just give me a PM. There are more...

Wingtip66
6th Aug 2010, 18:25
Well these guys owe me 3,25 salaries.....:\

Wingtip66
6th Aug 2010, 18:51
well...sorry for you... I know that you guys were planned..but management change screwed everythıng up.....cause of DFO and TM change.

PILOTHUNK
26th Sep 2010, 11:35
NOT ONLY ACCUSATIONS , BUT THE TRUTH .
one week ago the managing director was taken into custody , due to the fact
he never returned a huge amount of money to a travel agency which paid a
advance sum , then they cancelled simply this contact, and kept the money
they have a shortage of cash , and they didnt pay the last time in moscow
handling agencies and fuel for an amount of 24000 euros .
(radio bremen,staatsanwalt potsdam case)
a week later , yes its in travel one , reported that the authorities refused to let the aircraft leave Tel Aviv, debts were the case , they didnt pay their dues for fuel again.
furthermore crews are not paid, even the new management in berlin doesnt give a **** about the pilots, there are delays all the time , they lost contracts due to a mess in the organisation and so on , and so on.
If i flew there , yes, and left , nobody paid me anything with huge promises earlier
besides that all is in the news, and there are companies with lawsuits, and people trying to get their money , which is hopeless
The LBA says they have a AOC and they cannot do anything
Furthermore the delays in maintenance are becoming pure dangerous with this company of which i have prove from.
Simply because Lufthansa technic gets no orders to repair overnight or in time
i hope with this writing pilots will be very careful , as well as the cabin people
:=

hbiwe
26th Sep 2010, 14:34
Well thats an interesting statement from the LBA. Of course they can revoke the AOC if an operator is in financial problems so that safe operation cannot be guaranteed. They actually have to do so. Better find the reason what holds them back...

StoneColdCloggie
6th Oct 2010, 17:03
Mine and previous threats might sounds a bit dramatic, but these people truely are criminals.

The main reason being that the company is a daughter of Jordan Aviation in Jordan, they are the people pulling the strings and from other threats on this site and others, you can find out how they treat staff and other organizations. Complete chaos and miss-management, only looking at making quick/easy money, as if they run a touringcar company or so.

Their operations are unsafe, they have no integrity and no shame.If you are prepared to risk your life, money and your license (you can and will be held responsible), do not be surprised to be asked to not write maintenance items, fly with known technical issue or even defects. This all in addition to constant stress about your own current and future situation within the company, salary and your colleagues.