PDA

View Full Version : Flying clubs/schools near Cáceres?

Deeday
13th Jul 2010, 23:22
Hi there,

I wonder what is the place closest to Cáceres where I could rent a C172 or similar with an instructor (I've only got a UK NPPL), for a sightseeing flight. Anyone knows?

Cheers!

Skystar02
17th Jul 2010, 09:48
The only club I know over the aerea is located in Talavera la Real AB. Maybe you could look around and try to find out any other small aerodrome of VLA's and ULM's. If you go to city there is a bar wich belongs to Real Aeroclub they could give some more info about it.

Regards and good luck!:ok:

THE THUNDER
24th Jul 2010, 18:56
Hey guys !

I'm working here in Badajoz (Talavera Airport), I fly for small Air taxi's company, also I'm flying as a instructor for the Real Aeroclub de Badajoz.
We offer some planes for flight, Piper PA38 Tomahawk, PA28 Cherokee, Rallye and the high performance Cessna 210 Turbo Centurion. The prices; from 130 Eur/h (PA-38, Rallye) without instructor, to 180 Eur/h by the Cessna 210 with instructor included. We rented the planes for trips, training, IFR (C210) etc. It's interesting.

If you want more information, please sent to me a e-mail:

[email protected] or [email protected] (now, they are working to make a new web)

You have seen the Real Aeroclub in the Colon Avenue, Badajoz. This is a cafe and restaurant of the club, if you come, please ask for the office and classrooms.

The office phone: 0034 924 230011 (only evening 18:00 to 20:30 LT)

Best regards
Pedro P. Gómez