PDA

View Full Version : Probing the wife in the dark

stickmonkeytamer
13th Jul 2010, 14:27
Married pilots hook up on military refueling mission - JSOnline (http://www.jsonline.com/news/97641399.html)

His friend took photos of him doing the deed and he mailed them to his parents!

Me, taking it out of context? With my reputation???

SMT

Union Jack
13th Jul 2010, 15:04
Let's just hope that this happy coming together did not result in "coitus interruptus" .....:eek:

Jack

AYTCH
13th Jul 2010, 16:12
Rim no damage!!!!! :}:}:}

cargosales
13th Jul 2010, 16:18
The mind boggles what might have happened, what with him having the callsign "Lick" :ooh:

FlapJackMuncher
13th Jul 2010, 18:06
Ahh, how sweet. :)

Irish Tempest
13th Jul 2010, 18:17
Can't believe he got married in mess undress... the shame and with his button done up he indicates 'on duty'. Do the spams get married in MU as opposed to the usual 'Blazer' number?

Dan Winterland
13th Jul 2010, 19:53
On a dark night over the Adriatic, I was given permission by my flight engineer to give his wife a 'prod'. She was the loadie on the Tristar.

Easy Street
13th Jul 2010, 22:26
Blimey, just looked at the photo - BDA at night :eek:

Pontius Navigator
14th Jul 2010, 05:43
Did you read the comments? Good job it wasn't picked up by the Daily Mail. You can just imagine their spin - "military pilots in love joust at tax payers' expense"

and comments from Grumpy from Guildford:

"Typical joy riders endagering aircraft and crews enjoying a chance to show off."

:)

Double Zero
14th Jul 2010, 10:37
With a title like that this will probably be the most visited PPrune thread in history...

On a more serious but slightly related note, I ( out of the loop ) was surprised to see a new relatively small UCAV is capable of A-A refuelling.

When filming with Jindiviks on Sidewinder firings, the chase pilot - with another photographer -formated on the Jindivik after the firing; I thought this was madness as knowing the systems, the bloke on the ground 'flying' the Jindivik wouldn't even know they were there, ( no radio calls ) and for all they knew might throw in a roll !

Wyler
14th Jul 2010, 13:56
Read the comments at the bottom of that story. Lots of 'God Bless our Troops', 'Come home safe', 'Thankyou for your service'.

Just see that here from our delightful DM and Guardian readers. :ugh::ugh:

ShyTorque
14th Jul 2010, 17:30
I'll bet his wife was well impressed when he lit his afterburner after the deed was done. He might never get away with that again...

Squirrel 41
14th Jul 2010, 18:08
Such a cute story, awwwwh.... sweet...

Anyway, dumb question time. Why would a Hornet use the Boom + drouge adapter rather than a wingpod? I'd heard that the BDA is a pain in the arse to use, so why would you choose to (let alone at night).

S41

Squirrel 41
14th Jul 2010, 19:57
JTO,

Thanks for the non-waah.... and sad question. But that's the point - it looks like this is one of the -135s with pods - hence my question.

Cheers,

S41

Dan Winterland
14th Jul 2010, 21:50
Because on the Centreline, she could blow him a kiss ( or whatever) through the Boomer's window.

Easy Street
14th Jul 2010, 23:47
http://media.jsonline.com/images/mjs-refuel.jpg

S41: No pods here; you are probably confusing the outboard engines. Besides, the Spams wouldn't fit a BDA to a pod-equipped tanker, it just removes flexibility.

CT HOMER
15th Jul 2010, 11:55
One way of passing fluids i suppose !!