PDA

View Full Version : Deer Jet/Capital Airlines

AtthePNR
23rd Nov 2009, 21:42
Hi all

Have just joined the ever growing list of the unwanted:{

Has anyone got the latest info on Deer Jet out of China??

Thanks and good luck to us all!

Tony Mabelis
24th Nov 2009, 07:07
I was involved in selling a really good condition GV to them in 2008.(My baby for the previous ten years.)
12 months later I saw the same aircraft in GVA, it had been reduced to a sad tatty wreck, and only accrued 400 hours in their ownership.
Good luck with them, I hope they dont do the same thing to you!!
Tony

AtthePNR
25th Nov 2009, 12:12
So do I Tony!

AtthePNR
11th Jul 2010, 14:56
Hi All

Does anyone have any info on Deer Jet/Capital Airlines?

Recruitment through Brookfield, UK. Name change as well as Terms and Conditions since September 2009. Believe they are buying a 604 and looking for crew?

Thanks

Capt Under Pants
18th Nov 2010, 00:46
Anyone else got any info on these guys?

Apparently Capts USD 10K-11K/Month for Global/Gulfstream and FOs USD 4K-5K/Month. 9 weeks on 4 weeks off.

dan1165
18th Nov 2010, 08:05
For info this is not a rotation contract :rolleyes:

davidof
18th Nov 2010, 14:27
Here we are guys...
I would say better than nothing but these T&C are on my opinion lower than it should be for such an expat contract...
What's your opinion ??????

/////////////////////////////////////

TERMS

CONTRACT DURATION: Minimum 3 years renewable

For Pilots receiving differences training or other type-rating training, the contract term will be 5 years.

BASE: Beijing

BLOCK HOURS: 500 block hours per service year.

WORKING PATTERN 9 weeks on /4 weeks off scheduling. No more paid annual leave or other holidays.

GROUND TRANSPORT Provided by the Airline

ON-DUTY FLIGHT Provided

ACCOMMODATION 2 weeks hotel accommodation provided by the Airline for the first two weeks.

Away from base accommodation provided.
Single rooms for pilots.

TICKETS 2 confirmed round trip international or domestic economy class tickets within Hainan Airline network provided annually.

Travel expenses for starting and ending contract provided / reimbursed.

OTHER Uniform, ID card, manual and other on duty equipment is provided by the airline.

INSURANCE Employers liability insurance provided.
Accident insurance, and commercial health insurance provided by the Airline.

ANNUAL TRAINING AND CHECK Provided by the Airlines.
Accommodation, food and travel allowance during training provided.

SALARY & BONUS All salary and bonus below are after tax.
Tax is paid by the Airline in China.

The annual bonuses will be subject to pilots completing the 500 required block hours.

US$100 overtime fee paid for hours flown over 500 annually.

Position Salary US$ (monthly) Bonus
US$
(Annually)

GV/450/550
G650

Captains

First year

Second year

From the third year onwards

First Officers

First year

Second year

Falcon7X
Global5000

Captains

First year

Second year

First Officers

First year

Second year

G250
CL604/605
Hawker4000

Captains

First year

Second year

First Officers

First year

Second year

▲There will be a transition period after pilots join the Airline, which involves issuance of relevant documents & permits, company training, checks, assignment of Captain and First Officer following evaluation. This period can last from 1 to 6 months depend on how soon pilots can complete training and evaluation.

▲For the initial 3 months, pilot’s monthly salary will be 60% of full salary, if the training lasts further 3 months, monthly salary will be 70% of full salary.

TYPE-RATING TRAINING Pilots are required to pay a percentage of the training fee up front which will be fully refunded. 20% of payment made by pilots will be paid back by the Airline after each of the 5 service years.

▲New Captain will need to fly 25 hours with instructor, and then accumulate 100 hours before being evaluated to become a Captain. For the initial 3 months, pilots monthly salary will be 60% of full salary, for the following 3 months, monthly salary will be 70% of full salary

tempilot
19th Nov 2010, 10:05
Although not advertised, the upper age limit is 55 years. I'm not sure if this is a CAAC limitation or a recruiters restriction. Anyone Know?
Cheers!
Tempilot

rawmilk
19th Jan 2011, 06:10
If you go through Brookfield, they "change" the terms halfway through to 5 days off a month, and 1 ticket per year, 30 days off per year, NO ROTATION. They then turn around and advertise to our fellow pilots out there the 9weeks/4week schedule, I can only assume, to "reel in" new pilot pool in which to choose from..(then 'announce' later to those pilots, that capital has changed their terms, etc. etc.)

If you don't have the type rating, the pay is fair (as advertise, but no per diem), but if you have the type, it's lower then industry standards.

Medical and ATPL test are the most difficult hurdles.

PM me if you have further questions. I am awaiting results from my screening, passed the ATPL barely (and I studied for at least a month).

If i get hired, I will repost here and it's in your interest to not have a broker (I am speaking only about the BIZJET side of Deer Air/Capital Airlines, NOT the commercial Airbus side), but to be referred by pilots from within...so I can connect you directly. Stay tuned.

-rm

PPRuNeUser0215
19th Jan 2011, 17:50
[QUOTE]If you go through Brookfield, they "change" the terms halfway through to 5 days off a month, and 1 ticket per year, 30 days off per year, NO ROTATION. They then turn around and advertise to our fellow pilots out there the 9weeks/4week schedule, I can only assume, to "reel in" new pilot pool in which to choose from..(then 'announce' later to those pilots, that capital has changed their terms, etc. etc.)/QUOTE]

Excatly what happened. Said no. Then again even though I am not rated, I found the salary quite low. Indeed you have to finance 20% of it.

Aslak
20th Jan 2011, 05:21
For an expatriate non-rotating contract I also find the T's & C's a bit low.

Also, I know that there aren't too many available pilots for 7X or Global on the market and still they are paying less for those types that f.ex. G450?
Good for the Gulfstream guys, but what would be the reason?

Part of the scheduled airline and they provide annual ticket in ECONOMY for the captains within their own network??? C'mon.
Like someone already said, surely better than nothing, but overall, below the standard where it should be.

FLEXJET
20th Jan 2011, 08:28
Those T&Cs seem a bit low but I understand this is an operator which can choose pilots holding any ICAO/FAA licenses...
Think about our US friends only: how many are rated on those types (except the 7X though) and are still desperate to secure a full time contract?

I would say that for an European it's a bit low but this has also to do with the USD value.

skylog
20th Jan 2011, 08:29
IMHO the Standard is set by no other than yours truly, the 'lower' we go the lower the standards & vice versa.....

rawmilk
20th Jan 2011, 09:54
Just fyi...it's not 20% the non-rated pilot has to finance up front, it is $18,000 USD for CL605, Global 5000, Hawker 4000, and $20,000 USD for the G550 and Falcon 7X.

Being that the type rating through a broker, can go for around 37K for the G550, and 47K for the 7X and mid thirties for the rest, you pay more like 40-60% of the cost of the type rating up front.

It isn't about the money. It's about incentive for you to stay and not leave AFTER you start working for them, and apparantly, they think this will help keep you there, by paying you back 20% of what you put up front, each year you stay, until fully paid back after 5 years.

Those are the facts on the offer. Now, whether they change or not once you are actually hired, that is another story (or something is re-negotiated before signing). It's China you, anything is possible.

One more thing, if one goes through Brookfield, which was not revealed to me until after I arrived for interview, is that the pilot gets paid through Brookfield, not through the company, which is a bit foreign to me (especially for a 5 year contract).

Hope this info helps those in question.

Cheers
RM

PPRuNeUser0215
20th Jan 2011, 14:30
Indeed rawmilk, I had made the mistake you mentioned.
It gave the opportunity to re read the offer from Brookfield and more specifically the bit about the sim ride you ll have to do for the selection.
Bearing in mind you first go to China for the initial part of the selection then if successful, you are "invited" to go for the sim...

I quote For the SIM test trip to UAE or the US, candidates will need to purchase their own tickets to get to the test location. The Airline will reimburse for candidates who can successfully pass the SIM check. The Airline will provide the following daily allowance for up to 3 days stay in the US or UAE.

Not that I had planned to fail ;) but found the deal a bit odd. In fact a bit off.

I hear what you are saying Flexjet but in my case I would aim at a GV job as I believe it tend to be at the top end of the market. What Brookfield/Capital have on offer strikes me more as a possibility for people who have little choice. In fact instead of top end, the offer is rather bottom end for such a type.

I guess the job market is picking up but there are still too many unemployed. Things are changing though...

capt_j
21st Jan 2011, 07:22
FWIW these same jobs now seem to be up by Pegasus, with 300 in type and currency required. The response I got from Brookfield was "not qualified" so either the type rating program is gone or they don't regard me as qualifying for it, they didn't say which.

rawmilk
21st Jan 2011, 08:14
Capt J, I am surprised brookfield turned you down. Almost all of the pilots interviewing had no type ratings, but did have PIC turbine experience in "make" aircraft such as Hawker, Bombardier, and Falcon. Only 1 had time in GV, currently typed, and he didn't pass the medical, go figure.
Most had over 5000 TT.

You are correct AMEX, the deal is at the low end of the scale, which is why they have the option of new type rating "5 year contract" option... the "bonus" also changed to 10K per year for Capt. and 5K for F.O.'s However, almost all the F.O.'s will be Chinese. I too, found it a bit odd about having the pilots pay their way to the Sim test, and reimbursed after a pass. However, in light of understanding their reasoning after getting to Beijing, it made sense. Basically, the company had a bad experience with a couple pilots coming over getting hired, then leaving after just 6 months or earlier, complaining about few things, etc. Ie. A few of the Chinese Captains had reportedly smoked in the cockpit, which the foreigners' (us) didn't like, rightly so. So, my take is, though they may seem like a cheap company, not taking care of their pilots, on the contrary, money is not an issue and they do take care of the pilots (best hotels, and all food included on the road instead of per diem), they just want to make sure the pilots really want to make the effort to be there and not leave later...
my two cents worth anyways
-RM

PPRuNeUser0215
21st Jan 2011, 13:11
Thanks rawmilk.

I guess it is their train set so they do what they like. Down to the potential candidate to accept it or not.

Take care

AriGold
9th Feb 2011, 19:00
Does anybody have any contact info for these guys? Are they hiring F/O's type rated and current on the 604/605? Let me know. Cheers!

ginopino
13th Apr 2011, 13:11
Stay away from this Company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a circus ! They change mind every 8 hours................. :=:=:=:=:=:= . Don't go to Beijing for screening !! It's just BLA BLA BLA BLA..... Don't waste your money and time !!!!!! They are not able to deal with people !!!!

FrankR
14th Apr 2011, 01:33
I'm curious about a few things,

Did you actually interview?
If so, in the interview, what did they ask, and what did they offer you?
If you don't mind, are you typed? How many hours in the aircraft you interviewed for.

Thanks

FR

DA50driver
14th Apr 2011, 20:27
Anyone that accepts a job flying a G550 in China for the money these guys are offering needs to have their heads examined. If you can afford a G550 you can afford to pay your people enough to be happy and stay in the job because they like where they are.

I pay more than these guys for a 30 on/30 off rotation with my guys. Strangely enough I haven't had anybody leave yet....................

Deerjet67
25th Jun 2011, 12:43
Rawmilk, so what was the outcome, did you get hired or not?

FrankR
15th Aug 2011, 14:30
I've just noticed that Shanghi Deer Jet and Capital airlines executive both have adverts for GV rated pilots.

Could anyone with knowledge please let me know what the differences are?

Usual things, schedule, conditions etc.

Thanks much in advance!

Frank
FR

FrankR
23rd Sep 2011, 03:03
OMG! For you guys considering China:

Just met a recruiter from one of the companies that beat the bushes for Hainan, China Cargo, and DeerJet/Beijing Capital. She said a few amazing facts: First; you must take a Chinese ATP written test upon arrival. Most candidates study 5-6 days a week for 4-5 months, and only 30% pass the first time. Second, the medical takes two days, and includes loads of tests. Many pilots fail here as well. Almost NONE of the operations will come through on a commuting contract...

there you go!

FR

brookdeer
17th Nov 2011, 13:24
The following will confirm and elaborate on what others have posted above:
1) Beware of possible reduction in terms offered, I have seen four different contracts each progressively worse.
2) You may initially be offered a commuting contract and have that changed to a non-commuting contract at some stage.
3) Hour requirements in Brookfield adverts appear to be irrelevant, some candidates offered employment with less than the advertised minimums and some candidates rejected on grounds of insufficient experience when they exceed the advertised hours.
4) Only about 30% of applicants pass the medical and ATP on their first visit to China. This means that 60% - 70% of applicants will have wasted a great deal of effort for nothing.
5) The documentation requirements are onerous for these positions (as they are for many positions in China) you may have to spend time and incur expense to sort these documents out and never be offered a contract.
6) It appears that there may be communication between the different Chinese Gulfstream operators and playing one off against another may result in a contract offer being withdrawn.
7) In most parts of the world long range business jet pilots have equal or better employment conditions compared to narrow body airline pilots. In China this situation seems to be reversed.
8) In summary, the whole contract placement process is poorly managed, chances of a successful contract placement are low. Once placed terms and conditions are lower than you would expect elsewhere on the same aircraft and are lower than you would expect in China on a different aircraft.
9) These Chinese operators have large numbers of aircraft scheduled for delivery over the next few years. If they are able to drive down the terms and conditions of their long range business jet pilots we will see these lower conditions spread to other parts of the world. If these operators are unable to attract pilots they will have to increase the contract packages.

Cpt.Yossarian
29th Nov 2011, 19:01
Hi Guys,

does anybody have an experience with above guys?
I am GV skipper.

Thanx!

junkyardfreightdog
30th Nov 2011, 00:19
DA50, where/who do I send a CV to?

Burningavgas
4th Dec 2011, 13:14
Cpt. Yo...No No No :=

riko
19th Jan 2012, 06:59
Hi,

This is my first post on PPrune but I have been through most of the recruitment process for Deer Jet recently, and I think my experience with them might be worth sharing with future candidates.
I applied through an agent (Airspan China) for a Hawker captain's position based Shanghai. Standard Chinese contract : 10 000$ / month + 1000$ housing allowance and 2 months on 1 month OFF.
The recruitment process was to take place as follows :
- Prepare for 3 weeks minimum for the Chinese ATP theory exam (studying material was provided by the agent)
- Then 1st trip to Shaghai for ATP theory exam, Chinese class1 medical, Chinese immigration medical and interview
- Then if successful, second trip to Dubai for sim check ride (Chinese ATP) with chinese CAA examiner.
- If successfull, employment ASAP in the company
So I started studying the ATP for one month through the studying material provided as well as with Gleim (strongly recommended)
In the meantime I obtained my Chinese double entry visa and was called to Shanghai for 4 days end of May.
Once there, accommodation and per diems were provided and my airline tickets were reembursed by Deer Jet. Visas and Gleim preparation were at my own expense.
Chinese ATP exam went fine thanks to the study material provided and the large time I spent preparing, but I must say it is not an easy exam.
I also passed both medicals but they are very very tough and thourough
Interview was very friendly but what surprised me, was that they said they had no foreign pilots employed yet, and also the people we met seemed to have limited knowledge of bizz aviation. Anyway, all went fine and they said they hoped we wouldn't let them down becaus they were desperate in finding pilots.
They promised to contact us soon with sim dates so that we could take the check ride.
So I airlined back home with a good impression waiting for them to call me for the sim. In the meantime, I had to obtain a certifcate from my CAA stating my licence was authentic, a safety records certificate, and a criminal records certificate, translated in Chinese and certified by both French authorities and Chinese Embassy.
Since this can only be done in person, I had to travel to Paris for a few days and obtain all these documents at my own expense. Overall, it took me 2 months and cost me 1000 euros to get everything sorted.
Once all these documents were sent to Deer Jet, my agent, Airspan China emailed me that Deer Jet had changed the contract terms to a non-commuting offer with unacceptable salaries and so Airspan refused to work for them anymore. I was offered to deal with them directly if I still wanted to work for them but at my own risk.
I therefore contacted Deer Jet, saying I was still interested, but they never dared to reply.
So in the end, a lot of time, effort and money spent for nothing. Also, I need to mention that I kept in touch with other people that went through the same selection process for Deer Jet or Capital Airlines and the same thing happened to them. None was called for the sim nor signed a contract.
So to all future candidates, all I say is be carefull and think twice before applying. I still don't understand why Deer Jet started a complicated and costly recruitment process to end up cancelling everything without even informing the candidates. I would be curious to know if any westerners actually work for them now and how it goes.
Good luck and all the best to future candidates.

Alpine1
11th Feb 2012, 20:06
Hi Guys,
I'm interviewing very soon and after reading these warnings, I'm very anxious and cautious. Yet optimistic, I got all my papers done in a month with little hassle I paid a service to go through the Chinese embassy. The contract look good so far, on paper. If I live in base, Shanghai which is a beautiful city. Curious it sounds really tough, sim, interview and testing process. I was hoping to get it all done in one trip. Guess not. Please help me out so I don't take missteps. I've seen the clauses to only go through one provider, how dose that compare to working directly with out a middle man is there a standard contract or is everyone on there own? Any Pilots on line that do fly please PM me or tell us all the secret to success. :bored:

Klimax
15th Feb 2012, 14:39
Gents,

A guy has, less than a month ago, described how they f@cked him around and he has even detailed it. Are your really sure you wanna go?

Sorry not being able to provide the details you request, but only raise my eyebrows at it.

Best of luck with getting a job, just dont waste money and time dealing with obvious amateures.

Wineaux
3rd Mar 2012, 16:38
I'm currently filling out an app with Tempo Aviation for a G200 position with Deer Jet in Shanghai. The terms sent to me were different than those above though. My offer is not a commuting contract. 30 consecutive days leave annually, minimum 5 days off per month (supposedly allowed to take two months worth back to back), $11,500 USD month, 6000 CNY for housing. I've had a good job for years, but it's going away. As a result I've been out of the job market for years also. Have no idea what's considered fair and reasonable anymore. Soooo,

Anyone have experience with Tempo? Are the complaints mostly with the contract agencies, or with the company/airline? I've read about the rigid requirements/interview process. My offer says the tickets, paperwork, etc. will be paid by the airline. Ground transport provided, only liability insurance provided as far as I can tell, per diem seems low at 200 CNY domestic and US $60 international. 4 tickets home annually (2 confirmed, 2 ID75). How does this sound for the going rates? I have no idea, and would appreciate any insight, including living/housing costs in China. It seems to me the pay is low, for not being a commuting contract. Thanks guys.

FrankR
4th Mar 2012, 14:10
What part of "Don't do it" is so hard for you guys to understand??? The low down is that these guys aren't the best to deal with.... You will pay for your interview, chances are dubious you will get hired, and if you do, you will carry bags for a Captain who is far less experienced than you... I doubt anyone reading this post has the CV to grab a commuting position. ... Your 5 days a month are one day a week, at random... You can NOT NOT double up vaca...

Oh, go there if you must, it will be entertaining to listen to the boo hoo hoo a few months from now...

Look, there are some good opportunities in China, get you to looking.. Oh, avoid the agencies as well. They do not add anything to the process.

Just my .02

Res991
18th Jun 2012, 22:19
Does anyone now hoe it is to work for Deer Jet? Are they a good employer?

4SPAR
20th Jun 2012, 19:10
Only by reputation.
If you want to discuss BAA feel free to PM me.
Mike

Yellow & Blue Baron
24th Jun 2012, 13:23
I thought they were implementing a policy of 'Chinese only' pilots (or aiming towards that)?

AA717driver
30th Jun 2012, 01:03
Disregard. BAA was at the job fair, not Deerjet.

TC

Kitchen521
24th Jul 2012, 01:52
4SPAR:

I'm currently flying the Falcon 2000LX and 900EX as Captain for a large US corporation. I have just completed my 7X Type, but have yet to fly the actual aircraft.

I fell in love with Asia when I started in this position back in 2008.

Can you provide some insight with regard to life as a corporate pilot (with a young family) in Asia? What operators would you recommend I look into?

Thanks for your time.

4SPAR
25th Jul 2012, 06:40
Hi Kitchen and fellow PPRuners,

I'm happy in Asia and BAA specifically. This is a work in progress for us pilots as well as my company. Everyone is striving toward a sustainable lifestyle and mature SOPs.

I like working in Mainland as opposed to more "Westernized" places like HK or Singapore because I'm experiencing more of the true culture. Having said that, its not for everyone and each person needs to try it for themselves.
You commit yourself to a life of personal stretching by coming here and the rewards are commensurate with the challenges.

Landed at Kunming's massive new airport today. The airport is less than a month old and it's exquisite.
Kunming is nestled in a range of gentle mountains and our approach afforded us a pleasant tour of this, yet another, beautiful city in our tour.
I could offer snippets like this all day, every day, and still, each person has to find his own "happy place."

Of course, we'd love to have you here. I can definitely tell you that your affection for Asia is well placed. But, as long as you're with that major US corporation and they're typing you in nice planes like the 7X you're probably best off putting Asia on your bucket list; particularly with a young family.
Please feel free to stay in touch.
Best,
Mike

jr of dallas
25th Jul 2012, 11:30
Propaganda ? offered salary is **** to relocate with familly unless you like living abroad like a rat !

Kitchen521
25th Jul 2012, 23:30
4SPAR:
Thank you for the kind and informative reply. I'm very fortunate to be in my position here in the States. I work for a wonderful company, and I take nothing for granted as I know many people would kill to be in my position.

At this point, Asia is a dream. Someday I will make the move on my own when the time is right. I have responsibilities as you know. My little one comes first, not me.

As for this wonderful company, the future is uncertain. We are a Health Insurance company. As you may or may not know, we are going through a huge transformation with regard to health insurance in the states, which may not be good for me. I believe I'm safe here for now, but there is always that possibility.

If I were forced out on the street (wouldn't be the first time) I would definitely consider the move.

For now I will take all the Asia work my company is willing to give me. It's always an adventure.

Thanks again.

Flying Mechanic
30th Oct 2013, 01:29
Dallas, Texas -– Starbase Jet, the fastest growing private aviation company in the United States announced today that it will partner with Deer Jet, the largest private jet charter provider in Beijing, China. The alliance will expand Deer Jet’s reach into North America including the United States.

Randall Reed, President and Chief Executive Officer of Starbase Jet said, “I am excited to begin this strategic partnership with the largest operator of private jets in China as this will align two great companies and provide the best charter experience in the world to our customers.”

The agreement means that Deer Jet will provide Starbase Jet with several of its Gulfstream aircraft to charter and manage in the United States. The first Deer Jet addition to the Starbase fleet will be a fully refurbished G 200, complete with new paint, interior and Wi-Fi. The addition of the Deer Jet aircraft will bring Starbase Jet’s managed fleet to over 30 aircraft.

“The North American business jet charter market is the biggest in the world,” said Deer Jet chairman Xie Xin. “Strategically this is the best step for both Deer Jet and Starbase to grow. We’ve had requests from our Deer Jet clients in China to open this partnership with an American company to improve the service we can offer in the U.S.,” he continued. “For our Chinese clients it will cost much less to make a flight to the U.S. with this strategic alliance. We will ask Starbase to handle our flights, saving clients money,” he said.

About Starbase Jet:

Starbase Jet is a Texas-based full-service private aviation company that specializes in private jet charter, private jet memberships, aircraft management, aircraft acquisition and sales to a global client base. Founded in the late 1990s, it has since received the prestigious Platinum rating by ARG/US. This accreditation is earned by only 5% of jet charter operators. It is the highest quality rating and is only awarded to air charter operators that demonstrate successful implementation of the industry’s best safety practices for both operations and maintenance. Starbase Jet includes operations in Dallas, Houston, Austin Texas and Los Angeles CA.

flybizjets8
14th Nov 2013, 06:02
Many have tried to partner with them and failed. Good luck!

Booglebox
15th Nov 2013, 19:50
"Deerjet"? I wish people would put some thought into naming companies instead of just putting some rubbish in front of "jet" :(

Evelyn Higginbottom
15th Nov 2013, 20:49
"Deerjet"? I wish people would put some thought into naming companies instead of just putting some rubbish in front of "jet"

The Chinese like to emulate whatever they admire.

They saw the Jet Aviation logo and decided to name their company after a deer.

http://aviation-times.aero/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/JetAviation.jpg

And everyone said - "oh deer!".

;)

Booglebox
15th Nov 2013, 22:40
That makes perfect sense, although I always thought it looked like a moose.
Actually, "moosejet" has a certain ring to it.... :}

EMB170
16th Nov 2013, 06:47
With Jet Aviation it might make sense. the founder family is called Hirschmann and Hirsch is the german word for Stag...:ok:

Evelyn Higginbottom
16th Nov 2013, 08:44
Ha ha, I like it, MooseJet and StagJet, brilliant!

If one is mind-numbingly bored it is possible to visit the DeerJet website (which has the most irritating feature I've encountered on a website in a long time in that when you mouse over a selection it makes an irritating beeping noise) - anyway, if you go to "About DeerJet" and then "DeerJet Culture" you can read all about the "logo" story! :rolleyes:

MooseJet China (http://www.deerjet.com/en/index_en.html)

Yes, I'll admit it - I was bored!

FrankR
16th Nov 2013, 10:05
Wait, that Jet Aviation logo is a moose??

I worked for them for three years, and I was told that it was form a sword of Kahless!!! (a famous Klingon fighting weapon).

Seriously though, both Starbase and Deerjet are known for their strong-arming of pilots. Of course, they each have their own tactics, but they are fairly matched. I bet they are already working on plans to grind down the pilots further... Either plans, or a competition of sorts.

FR

i_flyer
8th Oct 2014, 05:07
Looking for any information On Deer Jet assessment details, real working conditions, atmosphere et c...

Gulfstream_Consultan
1st May 2017, 18:18
Hi all

Have just joined the ever growing list of the unwanted:{

Has anyone got the latest info on Deer Jet out of China??

Thanks and good luck to us all!
I would just like to offer a word of caution when dealing with Deer jet, I consulted for them under contract for a GV prebuy, they were constantly late in paying me and very demanding, at the end of the contract they breached all agreements and refused to pay a $30,000.00 invoice I submitted to them, they are very unethical and corrupt, even their chairwoman refused to reply to my emails

They have absolutely no regard for signed contracts and feel that cheating is totally acceptable as long as it benefits them