PDA

View Full Version : E.N.A.C france..

doro
9th Jul 2010, 17:07
hello all... do you have any kind of infos regarding ENAC in france? is it opened to foreigners as well?

thank you in advance

The flying bob
9th Jul 2010, 17:18
Yes it s opened to any EU citizen. But to what I remember the selection process is to an incredible standard. You need at least a degree in maths and physics to be able to take the exams.
And of course, you must be fluent in french!!!!!!

Good luck if you try it, it's hard but worth a shot as the training is entirely paid for by the state and you even get paid whilst training!!!!

LH2
9th Jul 2010, 18:24
do you have any kind of infos regarding ENAC in france?

Such as? Do a search, I posted some info a while ago.

You need at least a degree in maths and physics to be able to take the exams.

You will be expected to do the two/three years preparatory classes (prépas) and/or have, as pointed out above, a degree in a relevant field. You must also be able to speak and write English (and French) to a high standard, and pass the ridiculously competitive examinations that characterise the French écoles. Depending on your field of study there might be other academic or medical (for pilots and controllers) prerequisites.

you even get paid whilst training

I do not think that is the case in the ENAC, but I might be wrong. In any event, it is correct that all training is paid for by the French government (this includes your CPL/MEIR if training to be a pilot), and the accommodation is highly subsidised, from what I've heard.

They do take people from all over the world (prerequisites might apply for non-EEA citizens).

Too low
12th Jul 2010, 09:39
You can apply if you are a EU citizen.
They are 3 ways to enter:
EPL/S: need a very good level of math physics (and english :D)
EPL/U: You can apply with a theoretical ATPL issued by the DGAC (very important they dont take CAA ATPL even "stamped" by the DGAC), and a 2 years after the baccalaureat (don’t know if they recognize A levels) degree. Good thing, you skip all the maths + physics ****, and the ranking is based on english marks!
EPL/P: same principle as EPL/U but with a CPL/IR (they provide you MCC and a few hours on Baron to get the "standard" IR level).

But first thing first, you must be fluent in french. And reading the type of questions you are asking here, you haven't read their website, have you?