PDA

View Full Version : Cityjet Industrial Sabotage

escaped crusader
9th Jul 2010, 09:58
I hear a pilot at cityjet has been suspended for alleged Industrial Sabotage? Anyone know anymore about this? It's a fairly serious accusation considering these guys fly low level over Canary Wharf everyday. If this happened in the states would you not be sent to Guantanamo Bay for such an offense?

remoak
9th Jul 2010, 10:03
Not a journalist are you...??? :=:=:rolleyes::ugh:

escaped crusader
9th Jul 2010, 11:05
No I'm not a journalist. I used to fly for them so when I heard, I was just intrigued to find out what the guy was supposed to have done or whether it is the militant management up to their old heavy handed tricks again.

Lonewolf_50
9th Jul 2010, 12:08
No I'm not a journalist.
But you are showing some signs of being a troll.

If this happened in the states would you not be sent to Guantanamo Bay for such an offense?

That sort of rubbish doesn't belong here.

remoak
9th Jul 2010, 13:36
No I'm not a journalist

Hmmm first post... looking for juicy info on Cityjet/Air France... only slightly suspicious! But yes we believe you... :ok:

Chronus
9th Jul 2010, 14:11
I am intrigued, what is the precise source of this hear say ? Do tell us where you have got it from.Sounds very much like a case of whistleblowing.

thinkingpilot
15th Jul 2010, 13:32
the point of my post my intellectually challenged friend is that what he said may not belong here but it is not rubbish . you missed that of course entirely . even its not belonging here is debatable given the pathetic moderation standards being demonstrated these days at pprune (see the south asia forums).
you clod you ADMIT that people get shipped off to gitmo just not ALL. ok i agree . happy?
comments on the validity of posts are fair game . do YOU copy??
i see both our posts have been deleted and maybe this will too. apparently this forum deserves more attention than the south asia forum . mods good to see you are still awake even it is to delete my own posts

SLFguy
15th Jul 2010, 13:37
"the point of my post my intellectually challenged friend is that what he said may not belong here but it is not rubbish . you missed that of course entirely . even its not belonging here is debatable given the pathetic moderation standards being demonstrated these days at PPRuNe (see the south asia forums).
you clod you ADMIT that people get shipped off to gitmo just not ALL. ok i agree . happy?
comments on the validity of posts are fair game . do YOU copy??"

Er..I'm bu**ered if I can work out to whom this post is directed.:confused:

ps Paragraphs rock dude

Aero Mad
26th Jul 2010, 14:29
Such a shame to see PPRuNe posts degrade to such new-guy bashing. Assuming escaped crusader is a journalist is in itself a ridiculous assumption.

At the bottom of all pages on this forum, it reads:

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, or sciolists*, to elicit certain reactions.

Bear that in mind before slandering others.

escaped crusader
28th Jul 2010, 07:51
Seems I was right despite the earlier bashing I took.
The poor chaps been squeezed out.
Still trying to find out what he was accused of doing.
Anyone have any info?

Flyingmac
28th Jul 2010, 08:52
I heard from a Sun reporter that he'd added a laxative to the Despatcher's coffee machine but they're not running with it.