PDA

View Full Version : Experts advice

airbus197699
6th Jul 2010, 16:52
Dear All

Need your advice and guidance, I have completed my CPL and type rating on Airbus 320 from Dubai GCAA and recently I have passed Indian DGCA examinations including RTR to convert into Indian License.

Now I am not current on CPL and Airbus 320, I would like to endorse Airbus 320 on Indian license. Could you please advice how to go next to get Indian license

Should I do 15hours (dgca requirement if I am not wrong) on cessana and submitt the documents ?

or

Do the PPC on Airbus 320. If I do PPC still have to do 15hours on Airbus to comply the requirement ?

To do PPC in BLR CAE, how to go about it ?

Apprciate all experts and everyone advice.

Thanks all in advance !

airbus197699
8th Jul 2010, 08:26
Hello Guys

Understand all are busy, If you have little time in busy schedule please share your knowledge or experience about my earlier request if possible. I am sure some people are have great knowledge on same subject.

Waiting to hear from anyone please !

Thanks once again.

Regards

Neeraj:rolleyes:

IndAir967
8th Jul 2010, 09:06
OK .. Your CPL will be issued with you being a Pilot in Command of an aircraft..
which means.. you need to get your Indian DGCA CPL Currency Requirements on the piston engine aircraft.
So for your CPL to be issued you need to meet those currency requirements.

Regarding your Airbus A 320 rating. You have a co-pilot rating on it. which means. You ll need to have your LR/PPC check with in 6 months and IR check with in one year.

FOR A320 Co-Pilot Rating.

You ll need to submit
CA 40(A) - Day Form.
CA 40(A) - Night Form.
IR/PPC Form.
Sim Evaluation Report.
Technical Examination Result.

Ensure your checks are done on Level D Sim.

I think CAE Bangalore should be able to do it based on your GCAA License.

Happy Landings :ok:

harsh786techy
9th Jul 2010, 05:24
can you tell what boooks might be beneficial to study for a DGCA ATPL license...I m currently looking to utilise the idol time to study.... except for GSP and grounds up.
cheers