PDA

View Full Version : B2 Seeks work in the South East

AvionicToad
6th Jul 2010, 14:42
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I have been trying to find work in the South East now for almost 2 years which is a while even given the current economic climate.

I have recently got my B2 (mainly through self study as I am ex RAF) and although I enjoy my current employment in aviation, it's just not in the right geographic location for family reasons.

There must be some airlines or MRO that need a B2, for more details of types or if any one can help please pm me.

Cheers

Avionics Toad.

EGT Redline
6th Jul 2010, 22:23
Why don't you post a bit more information about your background and experience to give us something to work with. Do you have any type ratings on your newly acquired B2 AML?

AvionicToad
7th Jul 2010, 10:00
I have only just received my licence from the CAA, and as yet there are no types on it.
(I understand that that alarm bells may be ringing for some of you as to why someone would have a basic licence, and are not certifying, but I can assure you its only due to recently gaining my licence)
I am also effectively going to “out” myself here, but I work for flybe and the type course I am down for in the next couple of months is the Q400, which would be a tremendous help to give me some much needed certifying experience (after I have been through the quality department questioning), but not much help in finding work in the South East as we are the only operators in the UK.
I am effectively after Boeing or Airbus operators or MRO's, can anybody help?