PDA

View Full Version : B737-200 in Europe

Johnny Tightlips
5th Jul 2010, 17:08
Hi all
I am just wondering if anyone could help me with info regarding current B737-200 operations in Europe. It has been a dream of mine for a long time to fly on one but unfortunately I missed out on Ryanair and European Aviation Air Charter. Even though I am currently a pilot on the B738 I would swap it for a 200 tomorrow if I could! I would appreciate any info. Thanks

jetstream7
5th Jul 2010, 17:23
Aviogenex and Cityline Hungary have both been operating pax flights in the last few months.

Aviogenex seem to be be doing IT charters and subcharters, and I think Cityline Hungary's aircraft was Italy based

Good luck

ConstantFlyer
5th Jul 2010, 22:23
Johnny

You could try Tajikistan Airlines, which flies Istanbul-Baku on a Tuesday en route to Dushanbe with a 737-200, so I understand.

AircraftOperations
6th Jul 2010, 18:35
Sure that Cityline's machine takes pax?

They are primarily a cargo company and their website indicates a palletised 737-200. They have had night cargo contracts in Italy in the past few years.

I guess it could be a QC aircraft?

skytrain10
8th Jul 2010, 16:58
The Hungarian aircraft is a QC (originally ex Transavia) but I think it only operates as a freighter, primarily operating within Italy (based Bergamo I think).

It used to be on European Air Charter's AOC (when it was on the French register, but still with the same owners) but I do not recall it ever doing any passenger flights then.