PDA

View Full Version : Hands on experience

Malloh06
5th Jul 2010, 12:14
I have just finished my Cat A course and now looking for work experience to gain my licence on a fixed wing, narrow or wide body aircraft. I like in the uk and il preferably gain the experience here but if there is any interesting offers abroad then il thoroughly look into it. Any sort of airliner, whether private or general aviation i will accept.
I want my future to be on passenger aviation with an airliner working in base maintenance.

Does anyone know where to go or has any clues as to where to look?? I am prepared to relocate to any part of the world to do this.

Miles Gustaph
5th Jul 2010, 17:55
I would love to help, but you haven't told us what trade you are, if it's fixed wing, wide or narrow bodied aircraft, turbines or pistons, helicopters of either turbine or piston, general aviation work, or private work your interested in?

You don't say where your from either, there could be a job around the corner from your house or someone could suggest one half-a-world away... there could be a job that employes only US citizens or Europeans...

so well done on passing your CAT A but it may be difficult for you to find an answer to that question.

Miles

Malloh06
6th Jul 2010, 12:53
Ive edited my post, thanks for the heads-up. Life is always a learning curve i guess. Will it be of any help now??