PDA

View Full Version : TOM Confusion

Captain Kerthorse
30th Jun 2010, 20:05
Hi Folks - wonder if you could lend a hand!

Due out of Gatwick on Friday on TOM 4590. However between flightstats, the LGW website and the agency thats made the Holiday booking i'm getting conflicting information on whether its the North or South Terminal that we'll be leaving from.

Can anyone offer any guidance? Otherwise can invisage spinning about the site on the terminal transfer bus a few times!!!

Many thanks

CK

Flyboy543
30th Jun 2010, 20:12
Thomson Airways flights usually from the NORTH terminal at Gatwick :ok:

Captain Kerthorse
30th Jun 2010, 20:30
Well thats what i thought - however a cursory look at flightstats suggests all of the TOM flights are out of the South Terminal on Friday. In addition the agency have booked us into the Serviceair lounge in the South - bit of a bugger otherwise lol!

(LGW) Gatwick Airport Departures & Arrivals (http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airport=%28LGW%29+Gatwick+Airport%2 C+London%2C+EN%2C+GB&airportQueryDate=2010-07-02&airportQueryTime=18&airlineToFilter=%28TOM%29+Thomson&airportQueryType=0&x=12&y=8)

TSR2
30th Jun 2010, 22:25
According to the Thomson website, ALL Thomson flights operate from the NORTH Terminal.

Captain Kerthorse
1st Jul 2010, 07:06
I know - I read that too. Ah well could be interesting sorting this one out on friday! ;)

Thanks for your input folks :ok: