PDA

View Full Version : China Aviation Recruitment/VOR Holding BAD..!!

On Final
28th Jun 2010, 09:59
Fellow Pilots,

Here is the latest from China. I have a confirmed report that China Aviation Recruitment/Vor Holding requires a 1 YEAR waiting period before you can work for any other Airline in China. They will make special efforts to block you working elsewhere in China for 1 YEAR if you leave VOR. I am not sure what the pilots are signing but I know that Uncle Ted talks directly with the airline and lets tells them not to "release" any pilot or their paperwork for 1 YEAR. I know of a pilot trying to seek employment elsewhere in China under VOR and Uncle Ted called the airline to put the smakdown on the pilot rather than help the pilot move along.

Buyer Beware of China Aviation Recruitment/Vor Holding they are not nice and will do you harm if you try to leave them...!!

Before you signing an agency agreement or anything with this agency, make sure you read the fine print. I WOULD NOT sign any agreement from China Aviation Recruitment/Vor Holding restricting your employment for 1 YEAR in China. China is a hot market keep you options open...!!

Good Luck,

On Final

JotaJota
28th Jun 2010, 14:24
I personally know of one person in the same situation with VOR Holdings, Holding is a great way to describe them. Holding his CAAC license and himself hostage!!!

I agree with OF... :eek: