PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink

Mcritical
27th Jun 2010, 17:35
Anybody know what lies ahead for Naturelink? Rumour has it that RAM pulled out???:ugh:

Mcritical
1st Jul 2010, 05:40
Heard yesterday from a mate of mine at Naturelink that NAC has taken over Naturelink.:D

S.a.s.s.y
1st Jul 2010, 09:43
NAC bought NLK deal went thru yesterday!!

fastfly
2nd Jul 2010, 09:54
If NAC bought in, then you gona need LOTS of it:eek:

S.a.s.s.y
2nd Jul 2010, 13:40
You think it's a bad idea??

grizzled
2nd Jul 2010, 17:04
I know both companies.

If you think NAC is less able to manage, then you don't know what the old Naturelink was really like on the inside...

fastfly
3rd Jul 2010, 14:22
Grizzled I agree with you:D However NAC won’t want to manage anything! They will take the sales franchises, the spares sales that come with that...and down size the rest! The operation included!

Enough said...time will tell, observe this space!!:ok:

Mcritical
3rd Jul 2010, 16:18
And the funniest thing is that C.B. works for NAC. He might get revenge on those who voted him out!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

checkerboard6
5th Jul 2010, 16:47
NAC now have the Pac750 agency with CB being there if I remember correctly. Interesting if this takeover is true, I wonder if they will absorb all the crew into NAC intl ops and keep on operating the E120's and their current contracts.......... one hopes so for the crew

S.a.s.s.y
6th Jul 2010, 07:43
Well I work for 1 of the companies, and I have to say, there's a lot of rumors at the moment, and people are not really sure what's going on. And the big question?? Is Naturelink moving to Lanceria?

Goffel
6th Jul 2010, 13:50
If they move it will certainly make my job easier.....I unfortunately have both companies on my books.

Will let u know next week.

I.R.PIRATE
6th Jul 2010, 15:27
Contracts and charter keep operating, under the NAC 'banner' (:}). Base moves to FALA. Embraer service centre moves to FALA. WB infrastructure becomes NAC Wonderboom. Sounds like no jobs lost, but kingdoms potentially toppled. :hmm:

Oh and language proficiency tests for all ex-FAWB'ers....:ouch:

Cardinal Puff
6th Jul 2010, 16:12
Language prof is no problem at all. Us boneheads are quicker than we look.

However, if you Durbs slackers want to see what the Super 14 trophy and the Currie Cup look like, they're in the trophy cabinet to your right as you walk into the Loftus admin area. Try not to drool on the carpet...:E

I.R.PIRATE
6th Jul 2010, 17:34
:bored:

I am not allowed into Loftus. I can read and write unfortunately.

> plus I am a Stormers man...:8

Cardinal Puff
6th Jul 2010, 17:38
...not allowed into Loftus...

And don't you forget it, short boy...:}

When are you up country for a pint?

I.R.PIRATE
6th Jul 2010, 17:52
I am out of Africa for about four months...collecting some sanity.

bathtub200
17th Jul 2010, 10:41
Internal email confirms take over.NAC are the new proud owners . Some staff opted not to move to Lanseria.
Naturelink hangars at WB to be used as a showroom and to be leased to other operators.

Contract Dog
17th Jul 2010, 16:32
Best of luck lads and lasses, I truly hope that this does not adversely affect any jobs!

Dog

natureair
10th Jan 2013, 10:30
Heard that RAM has also since folded,and got rid of some good folks..

Ghost_Rider737
10th Jan 2013, 14:08
I.R. PIRATE......LOL

Language prof checks needed most definately. Culture Shock :E