PDA

View Full Version : VH - HPX details wanted

ymlt2
26th Jun 2010, 05:02
Hi all, back after a very long absence.

Just wondering if anyone knows the owner & has any contact details for VH HPX , blue Robinson R44.

The registered company is OAKMORE HOLDINGS PTY LTD but google has let me down and am unable to find any contact details for them. Its been parked up for months at LST and need it moved for some upcoming works.

Jabawocky
26th Jun 2010, 09:09
The folks at Jetstar or VB could arrange for it to be moved for you :E

I'll direct an infamous local to this thread and maybe he can comment or help somehow. :ok:

Fantome
26th Jun 2010, 09:15
From current registers =

COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
LEVEL 9, 280 GEORGE STREET
SYDNEY NSW 2000

VH-HPX - Beech Aircraft Corp 200 (B200)

year of manuf: 1995
serial no: BB-1505

first reg: 19/01/1996
start reg: 29/04/2005

Make: Beech Aircraft Corp
Country of Manuf.: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The Chaser
26th Jun 2010, 11:01
Done some diggin around. Last it was used was during Targa Tas. It was not entered into the race :E ... as far as I know :}

Best bet would be to contact Greg C [Local Helo chap, you'll know who I mean], he might know. Other than that

.... we could auction it orf with proceeds going to the Chrisie party budget :ok: .... or failing that ....

.... we could stick it down in the woolies car park and charge kiddies 50c to see if they can flash it up, and fly it solo :E

ymlt2
26th Jun 2010, 11:26
Fantome the CASA register says Oakmore & that's where the bills are being sent, but just can't trace any contact info.

Well it has been suggested we claim ownership & use it as a company toy.:ok:

Thanks Chaser, I never even thought of Greg, I'll give him a call. It hasn't flown since Targa, seems a shame to let it go to waste :}

Thanks Jaba, I could just hook up Car 8 and drag it myself, why should the groundies have all the fun.

Desert Flower
26th Jun 2010, 11:30
From current registers =

COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
LEVEL 9, 280 GEORGE STREET
SYDNEY NSW 2000

VH-HPX - Beech Aircraft Corp 200 (B200)

year of manuf: 1995
serial no: BB-1505

first reg: 19/01/1996
start reg: 29/04/2005

Make: Beech Aircraft Corp
Country of Manuf.: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Fantome, I don't think your current registers are very current! My register (updated weekly directly from the CASA website lists it as ymlt2 said - a Robinson R44 owned by Oakmore Holdings Pty Ltd, 160 Victor Rd Darlington WA 6070. A Google search comes up with the following address on the Business.com.au website: 344 Great Eastern Hwy Midland WA 6056. However a search of the Telstra business pages failed to locate a phone number for the company.

DF.

ollie_a
26th Jun 2010, 13:34
Renaissance Fitness Centre is the business located at 344 Gt Eastern Hwy, Midland WA 6056. Their website Renaissance Fitness Centre - Midland Gym and Health Club - Map, address, hours - Contact (http://www.renaissancefitnesscentre.com.au/contact/map-address-hours) gives a phone number of 08 9274 6144. Good luck

VH-XXX
26th Jun 2010, 14:16
Get some R44 wheels and move it yourself, it would take around 1 - 2 minutes at most. Next time an R44 is anywhere around, ask to borrow them - they will probably be under the seat if you ask nicely.

rioncentu
26th Jun 2010, 22:48
Move it yourself??

Seriously, what do the regs say about interfering with an aircraft?

Last time I was at YBAG some irate ***** moved my aircraft out of "his" parking bay into another.

For the records, the tape will show I was told to park there by Archer Ground.

I have always wondered if is a hanging offence to move/interfere with a parked aircraft without owner's permission.

VH-XXX
26th Jun 2010, 23:26
Partially agree with you, but you are not talking about a fixed wing, were talking R44, they can park anywhere, don't have a hand brake and are easy to move. If I parked a 44 next to a grassed area for example and someone was wanting to mow next to it, I'd be happy for them to move it but you can only do that if you have the wheels or some kind of low level trolley like one of those ones for working under a car.

Interesting thoughts though, I once moved a boat after the owner (whonwas intoxicated) untied mine, he said it was essentially a hangable offence to move someones boat an attempted to action it himself. Luckily for me the constabulary were literally 20 metres away and they "sorted" him out.

On another note I was once asked to break into am aircraft by airservices to turn off an ELT.

rioncentu
26th Jun 2010, 23:32
XXX - No not having a go at you. I honestly don't know what the ruling is.

I would think you have a good case to answer if it is "abandoned" to an extent and owners are not contactable and you need to do works in the area.

But sheesh parked for 2 nights and someone unties mine and shifts it. That is rude !! If not illegal.

Cheers

muddergoose
27th Jun 2010, 00:21
Maybe the original poster is a debt collector or legal identity trying to reclaim monies:E

ymlt2
27th Jun 2010, 01:40
No debt collector here, and besides the bills are being paid!

Regular visitors to LST will see the notam relating to the lighting upgrade. The airport will not move it without owner permission (need a signed disclaimer for that) and even then they would prefer the owner to arrange it to be moved. Just imagine if it got damaged whilst trying to move it ourselves, be lawyers everywhere then. Could work around it if we really have to, just better off having it out of the way. Removes any risk of it getting damaged by an excavator.

Thanks for the suggestions & PMs.

Cheers, YMLT (MK 2)

PA39
27th Jun 2010, 07:07
One dark and eerie night.....a Robin was moved.

sparra14
27th Jun 2010, 07:25
ymlt2

check PMs

Stationair8
30th Jun 2010, 07:38
Hope the new runway lighting is approved by Qantas and Jetstar.

j3pipercub
30th Jun 2010, 09:06
s8

That was cruel:}