PDA

View Full Version : Thai DCA Air Law and Human Factors Exams

Gards
25th Jun 2010, 12:57
Hello to anyone here in Thailand that has written the 2 exams lately. I am going to be writing them pretty soon and would like any help or gouge that anyone is willing to offer! I am more then happy to return the favor in terms of ice cold beer!!

Anyone have any insight into the exam. Preferably some gouge!

Many Thanks in Advance!!

Gards

Gards
1st Jul 2010, 02:15
Is their really no one willing to share their experience writing this exam? Come on people surely someone has written these two exam!! Help a fellow pilot out!!

Cheers!

L-410 driver
1st Jul 2010, 10:41
Hi Guard,

It is very simpley take both hands and read them from binder to the binder, You will pass for sure. Test is held in Thai DCA , it's CBT and lasts around 2 hours if I remember properly. If You need more info send me a PM. Good luck.

Cheers,
L-410 driver

gargarlulu
1st Jul 2010, 14:52
you can try thai forum. w w w dot saknid dot com

Nano 763
7th Jul 2010, 08:18
Air law is meant to be a breeze, but the human factors is sposed to take at least a week to study for.... Both exams need to be sat together.

If you have the info to study, can you pass it along to me please.

Cheers

kyly
8th Dec 2012, 00:50
Hi dirver

please check pm
thanks
kyly

chrislikesblue
15th Dec 2012, 19:14
Anyone could pass me also some info regarding these exams?

Stewsan
26th Jan 2013, 09:45
I've got to take the tests on the 28th of Jan, and not much time nor material to study. If anyone could send me anything other than " get out the books and study comments ", I'd appreciate it as the company didn't provide much material. I'll be part of the management team and I never forget someone's kindness. Thanks.

Stewsan
27th Jan 2013, 02:26
Ok, thanks very much and I have plenty of material to assimilate in the next 24 hours. I appreciate everyones assistance and not a single person bitching at me. Is there a change in the air??

Slasher
27th Jan 2013, 04:27
What Nano 763 said is accurate enough. Its no big deal if you know your stuff and do the study.

Stewsan
30th Jan 2013, 07:39
Ok, the exam is no big deal if you can memorize data and read English translated from Thai. Most do not pass the Air law and the human factors was fairly easy. I think there were 12 for the sitting and I heard only 4-5 passed. In this case, subject matter knowledge is not enough. Thanks for those that helped. I'm glad I don't have to go through that again.

chai ja
31st Jan 2013, 10:03
Would be really grateful if somebody could send me some info or question bank please for these tests? Just sprung on me that I'll be sitting the,on the 4th.
Thanks !!

AZ1719
27th Jun 2013, 09:26
Hello Guys, does anybody have some material for the thai exams air law and humand factor?thanks in adavance to who can help me.

helimutt
8th Jul 2013, 21:55
yes i have the thai air law and human factors study guides we did for our exams last year. They dont change too much and I reckon out of the 6 who took the exam, 5 passed both first time. PM me contact details

Robin7
11th Jul 2013, 01:18
Sirs,

It would be very happy if you could provide me any study materials for the Thai DCA Written exam.

Thank you in advance for your great help.

Robin

tropaco
20th Jul 2013, 16:31
Hi there does anybody have any updated/exam questions on the Thai HP exam?

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Any help or advice would be warmly appreciated.

Boeing Europe
21st Jul 2013, 13:00
What carriers have people landed jobs with?? I will soon have to do the exams

Old Akro
25th Jul 2013, 00:02
I believe the Human Factors exam has been discontinued. Last I heard you only need to do airlaw now.

captpaulgeorgek
1st Aug 2013, 04:24
Hi , can somebody please provide me the study materials for air law and human factors.thank you in advance .

chai ja
3rd Aug 2013, 07:07
City Airways

G-Stream
26th Oct 2013, 15:18
Dear Colleagues,
as a new hire on a business jet in the region i now also have to take the tests.
I would highly appreciate any study materials, notes, infos, training questions.... that one could provide.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot !!!!!!

Kind regards,
G-Stream

aw139pic
6th Dec 2013, 07:26
Ciao ..

I saw your input on "Human Factors" test performed in Thailand/Bangkok. I have this test in a couple of days. Any Question Bank you could share with me ...

Hoping ...

SaabStory
26th Mar 2014, 14:17
Hello gentlemen,

I took the Air Law and Human factors exams today, happy to say I passed with 19/20 and 17/20

If you need study material, let me know.

[email protected]

Scott_T
27th Mar 2014, 10:22
Have people got jobs with city airways? I have e-mailed them many times no answer I was on the way to their offices in BKK when the DFO said he was un a ailable promised to call or e-mail me back nothing yet,

FredBocq
12th Jan 2015, 09:05
Hi guys! could anyone PM me notes or test banks used for their Thai DCA exams? greatly appreciate it ! going in for the test in a few weeks ...even if my plane isnt based there. thxs!!!