PDA

View Full Version : Emirates/Etihad

heavyiron78
25th Jun 2010, 00:28
Hi guys!

I need some advice...I have 7000h turbine and 2000h PIC on the A320. I'm not sure yet about the pro's and con's of both airlines.
What would you guys suggest, apply for a 320 Cpt position with EY or a F/O long haul position with either of them? What do the career prospects look like??
Don't get me wrong, I just started with my research, it's just nice to hear different opinions :ok:

Thx a lot, I really appreciate your help...

tonyflaire
25th Jun 2010, 08:49
Hi Guys,

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me some guidance about EY and living in AUH.

I'm thinking over joining direct entry A330 Captain position. Have all the requirements and with the current doom and gloom in the UK, it maybe time to move on.

First of all, are the contracts permanent and what is the normal retirement age in EY? Doesn't give details about these in their recruitment page on the website.

Please feel free to mail me direct and I will reply ASAP. Ideally would like to have a chat with a EY British A330/A340 pilot about all the terms, conditions and interview, exams and simulator.

Thanks in advance.

Tonyflaire

Busbar
25th Jun 2010, 13:38
Can I suggest that you look in the Middle East forum for your answers. There are many threads on Emirates and Etihad there.

Good luck if you apply to either!

BB
:ok: