PDA

View Full Version : Which? Guide to Buying a Job

Hansard
20th Jun 2010, 22:07
Which? Magazine reviews every consumer item it is possible to buy.............has anyone suggested they review flying jobs so that the P2F brigade may make an informed choice?

A320rider
23rd Jun 2010, 05:21
I don't know any place where you buy a job, you pay to fly, then you are OUT, with no job, no money and a logbook with 300-500 of useless hours that nobody cares.

no one is going to make a review on such sh.t !
the best review is pprune, and I will tell you something. Once the airlines will recruit, people will stop to pay. it can be in 3 month, 6 months or 1 year.

if I am wrong, there won't be P2F anymore, airlines will be out of business, because the crisis is still here...and the smart ass who pay to fly now, all he got is a tour in a carousel and then bye bye!!! who is next to give me a fat cheque?

jidder
23rd Jun 2010, 05:38
A320 rider, I do believe that was the point of hansards post:)

J :ok:

OutsideCAS
23rd Jun 2010, 09:26
I wouldn't normally agree with A320rider.......other than on this ocassion on one point that is valid - namely recruitment - and if my sources are receiving correct info. then maybe, just maybe we could be seeing some very interesting recruitment coming up in the next few months by various operators as it would appear some (operators) are losing a number of staff.

Time will out and tell of course so i do take it all with a pinch of salt !