PDA

View Full Version : Cavortingcheetah

PhoenixDC
19th Jun 2010, 12:28
Anybody know what happened to Cavortingcheetah, or why he stopped posting?

PPRuNe Towers
19th Jun 2010, 13:49
Don't know why he stopped but certainly not banned, binned or barred.

I note CC is still accepting emails and PM's and has been logged on in the last 36 hours too. Hope he's fit, well and thriving.

Rob

cavortingcheetah
21st Jun 2010, 12:30
Gentlemen,

I am both touched and flattered that an entire thread has been dedicated to my whereabouts and well being. Thank you PhoenixDC and PPRuNe Towers and I hope this response finds both of you well. I very much appreciate your words.
I have had a bit of a bash with a couple of cancers or so over the last two years which have taken their toll. It is interesting in hindsight, as are most things, to see that in some respects the psychological effects of the disease(s) can be harder than the physical ones. If one were a doctor, one would of course, write a learned paper about such vicissitudes and become immediately famous. At the end of the beginning of it all I am pleased to say that, with the succour aid and assistance of a pragmatic AME, I have a current ATPL. No work to be had of course but then there is always Mozart.
I shall have to be careful here because, due to the exigencies of fate and my whereabouts, I do not have access to even the most abridged of dictionaries.But let me return your kindnesses and send you a link which should, were you to buy some of the jungle aphrodisiac, enliven your nocturnal home movies. Just make sure that you put out the Persians, the Siamese and the Somalis before you go to bed.

Cheetahs Love Calvin Klein Perfume | The Atlantic Wire (http://www.theatlanticwire.com/features/view/feature/Cheetahs-Love-Calvin-Klein-Perfume-1386)

Toodle Pip!

(Those are all breeds of cats by the way, so the politically correct may please refrain, at least for the moment.)

Cardinal Puff
21st Jun 2010, 13:19
...so the politically correct may please refrain...

That'll be the day. Pigs will fly first. Good to see you back, yer Serene Felinity.:ok:

Rat Catcher
22nd Jun 2010, 07:01
Nice to see you back CC :D
It's always good to win one back against those left field balls:eek:
As we say around my area of the equator, "pole sana"!
Now I'd like a link to thepicture of a "somali" cat, does it come equipped with an AK or just pinapples??:E:E:E
Stay well

cavortingcheetah
22nd Jun 2010, 09:33
Hello Ratcatcher - I conjecture that this one is for you. It appears to be a fine example of a mog?

File:Blue Somali kitten age 3 months.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blue_Somali_kitten_age_3_months.jpg)

But it becomes worse! On further inspection it appears that the Somali cat is a long haired Abyssinian. That aspect of course completely prohibits the enjoyment of any entertaining conversation on the subjects of Haillie Selassie, Tafari Makonnen, the Lion of the tribe of Juda or Rastafarians or even Jamaicans and of course guns and drugs. However, all is not quite lost because, in the breeders guide to Somalis, there is such a cat as a Ruddy Somali. The rest perhaps is just imaginative conjecture. I have noticed since yesterday that certain of the moderators have developed winkle picker toe tips of Svarovski crystal. Very precious stuff that Svarovski!

Agaricus bisporus
22nd Jun 2010, 11:33
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc189/agaricusbisporus/somalicats.jpg