PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways Written Test

SuperflyTNT
19th Jun 2010, 04:36
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if any of you out here have previously taken up the Jet Airways/ (any Indian carrier also) written test for the position of an F/O. If so, please give me a heads up as to what any of us can expect in it. Is the exam more technical or is it similar to the DGCA exam format? What do they emphasize on the most?

Before any of you start out by saying why I want to know. Since I'm currently unemployed and have nothing much to do I might as well revise my subjects and hope for the best to come my way. Also, I've searched quite a bit and Jet doesn't seem to have a thread under the interview/written test questions, while Indigo-CAE and Air India do. So it would be helpful in the near future.

All suggestions with regard to my question are welcome. Thank you everyone.

SuperflyTNT
21st Jun 2010, 13:56
Anything about Jet Airways written known to anyone out here?

daimond_dog
23rd Jun 2010, 09:19
some guys are called for some kind of test on 10th july ne idea

aviator_kool
24th Jun 2010, 05:42
No Offences...

But I do think that many of candidates which were selected in the previous induction program which was almost a year ago and were kept on hold or not informed about anything, are being called by Jet.

There were many people who have reached till the Medical Assesment and were kept on hold. So they might be the candidates who are being called in by Jet.

And for the Jet Written examinations even I would like to know when they are..??