PDA

View Full Version : Luton FBO

Rusty Trombone
18th Jun 2010, 19:49
Whats your thoughts Signature versus Ocean Sky and Harrods, does Harrods own all the ramp space? just had to pay 13.2 Hours on stand at Signature which was a airport charge total rip off Signature does not have enough space.

:confused:

diesel862
29th Jun 2010, 08:42
I find Harrods very efficient, professional and helpful.

Try them.

Vince

Oldschoolflyer
29th Jun 2010, 09:31
Hey Rusty

We use Harrod's, never had any problems at all. Don't know about who owns the ramp space. Think you have to pay to use their car park.

Regards

:ok:

Lear_doctor
29th Jun 2010, 10:22
Why don't you give OS and Harrods a go. See which you like best?

regards

The Doc

flybypilot
29th Jun 2010, 20:46
Havent used Harrods in a while at EGGW but that is because of the problems we had at the time. That is going back a few years so things may have changed, also you had to pay for car parking which was a real bone of contention!

Now use Ocean Sky and think they are very good, so far no issues and polite friendly staff with good rates!

FBP

JetPark
30th Jun 2010, 08:20
Guess, as always, these things are subjective in nature. I use Signature and find them to be on top of their game. Very nice people and happy to pay a bit extra. They are happy to offer deals if you use them regularly. I have no problem with Harrods, also nice people.

OutsideCAS
30th Jun 2010, 08:54
have used Signature at Luton regularily with no problems at all, that said i do find that Ocean Sky a more preferable option......equally, it doesn't matter much as i go to the agent i'm told to on the brief !!!!

BizJet700
30th Jun 2010, 20:13
If popularity is anything to go by... Signature at Luton are the FBO of choice. They're so busy at the moment; they're having to stack aircraft on airport owned stands as over-flow parking. Ocean Sky were slow off the marks establishing themselves at Luton, however, now with a new hangar and extra ramp space, business for them is certainly picking up, swaying a number of Harrods customers over to them.