PDA

View Full Version : CRM Aviation Europe Ltd - MCC

Sporky
18th Jun 2010, 13:34
Hi,

Have looked for threads on CRM Aviation so please point me in the direction if this has all ready been started, as I could not find any. I am looking at the MCC at CRM, facilities are good and price is excellent just wondered if any previous students could pass on there opinion. Considering OAA aswell but they have raised prices again so now considering others like CRM.

Thanks

Flyit Pointit Sortit
18th Jun 2010, 14:12
I know some of the people involved in CRM aviation.

Very professionally run outfit and the chief trainer is very experienced. I'd definitely recommend them.

Ultimately, it does not matter a jot to airlines what type you have done the MCC on. It is a tick in the box necessary to get a Multi Pilot Type on your licence.

Good luck

FPS

mcgoo
18th Jun 2010, 14:25
Another vote here, I did mine with them and it was a great course.

bair
19th Jun 2010, 19:32
I was thinking about the same thing. I expect to do my MCC in September and I was also considering CRM Aviation Europe or a MCC on the CRJ 200 at Oxford. Price is a bit better at CRM so I think I will be heading there.

EGTCtraining
30th Jun 2010, 14:09
We are glad you all enjoyed the course at CRM and its great to hear some good feedback. I will make sure the instructors know, as they put in a lot of hard work!

Remember all those that have completed the MCC with us must claim their free hour in the simulator (Jet or Multi piston) within six months. Its free guys so don't forget!

:ok: