PDA

View Full Version : RyanAir Accountants

tony_the_tiger
15th Jun 2010, 11:03
First of all this is NOT a Thread for bashing RyanAir or RyanAir Cadets or anyone else.

I have made my choice to work for them and I'm happy with it, I am however not happy with my accountant.

Out of the three "recommended" accountants what experiences have people had ( both good and bad)?

I am considering switching but would like to see if the grass really is greener on the other side.

zerotohero
15th Jun 2010, 11:27
Might be helpful which one you are using now?

its a bull**** deal to begin with, anyone say racketeering!

Snidely Whiplash
15th Jun 2010, 12:06
I use this (http://vimeo.com/9944899) one.

Hallelujah (http://vimeo.com/12201586), brother.

zerotohero
15th Jun 2010, 18:08
Maxed out

YES AND YES

They cant rob you at your current deal can they!

767200ER
16th Jun 2010, 04:13
And so the mud flinging begins...

@tony_the_tiger: i went with CXC, see you on the line

Herc708
16th Jun 2010, 07:06
767200ER and Tony : You have noth beeen assigned to the new Ryanair base (tba) in Constanta. You need to make sure that your accountant has offices in Constanta - you probably need war cover for a place like that as well!

Here's the announcement due to go out shortly :

Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (26th Jun) announced it would open its 43nd base at Constanta in September 2011 with 5 based aircraft and 20 low fare routes, which will help reverse declining traffic numbers at Constanta airport which fell by 3 passengers in 2009. Ryanair’s Constanta routes will sustain over 2,000 local jobs as well as 250 direct Ryanair jobs among pilots (Borat Sagdiyev is base captain, new F/O's are Tony The Tiger and 767200ER), cabin crew (Borats children) and engineers (Borats mates).

Ryanair will operate 270 weekly low fare flights to/from Constanta in an investment of over $350 million in the airport. Ryanair’s 20 new routes will be the first low fares routes to/from Constanta and will allow the airport to tap into the low fares market, which continues to grow, and which has so far been absent from the airport.

Ryanair celebrated its new Constanta base by releasing 1 billion summer seats from €5 for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (departing between Midnight and 6am local) on over 500 routes across its European network in June. These summer sale seats are available for booking on Ryanair.com

(Edit for sense of humour failure)

ItsAjob
16th Jun 2010, 10:56
So in other words Ryanair has had yet another handout from a backyard airport.
This along with not paying staff is how they show a profit each year, not by operating flights.

rubik101
16th Jun 2010, 13:14
Herc 708, sorry to spoil your poorly researched and ill considered attempt at a joke but Ryanair don't have any departures between midnight and 0600 from any of their bases.

skyflyer737
16th Jun 2010, 14:54
Rubik101 - you're right apart from the poor sods who operated the BRS-POZ flight departing at midnight last night!

D O Guerrero
16th Jun 2010, 20:21
You should have known by now that any post with the word "Ryanair" in it attracts dickheads like flies to ****.... They just can't help themselves.

767200ER
17th Jun 2010, 21:33
Well i'm a fan of borat so i'm sure me him and his kids will have a great time, maybe i can go get a mankini from the place he buys them from and we can hang out on the beach when we're not FLYING :ok: