PDA

View Full Version : Multi Engine hour building in Europe/US

ClintonBaptiste
13th Jun 2010, 16:37
I am looking to build 25 hours multi time to enable me to start with the MEP CRI course. (I have around 40 hrs Multi already , but it has to be PIC and 10 in the last 12 months)

I realise the US is the cheapest, but I would like to know if anyone can recommend a school in Europe. I am not bothered where, but what I would like is a reasonably priced decent twin. I have previously flown in the UK, Spain and the US - so have no preference (apart from the price)

Also, if anyone can recommend anywhere in the USA it would be greatly appreciated. Indeed, if anyone wants to join just for the experience.

Many thanks

Mickey Kaye
13th Jun 2010, 20:23
Seems resonable

£120 a month and £120 wet

Fly Blackpool - Aircraft - Piper Seneca I PA34-200 (http://www.flybpl.com/aircraft/5/)

cl0ud9
28th Jun 2010, 06:54
Hi. I'm exactly at the same stage as you. I made enquiries in the States. I was specifically looking at PA34-200T as that is what I've flown to date. The best offer I had was on the west coast, Foothills, CA. If you are interested maybe we could buddy up and do the hour-building together.

chocksawayyy
28th Jun 2010, 10:51
The only problem with Blackpool is that its a minimum of 6 months to join the group but if your looking to do your hours over 6 months then the prices are really good.
Have a look at Wycombe - Airways Flying Club, they have a new Tecnam P2006T and its only £200 an hour wet. I know they had it on show at the Aero Expo weekend just gone and now you can train on it or use it for multi hour building. It looks a really nice aircraft as well.