PDA

View Full Version : Sofitel/novotel

jacobus
10th Jun 2010, 02:37
Greetings,
Do we still get a deal with Sofitel/novotel and the Accor group, since changing back to Swire management at the Headland ? If so, could somebody please pm me the code /password etc...? Thanks in advance...Jacobus

Ex Cathedra
10th Jun 2010, 04:17
Why don't you log on IntraCx and retreive it yourself?

Do you really expect CX employees to give out the few privileges they have to Mr. Anonymous on the Internet?

Hellenic aviator
10th Jun 2010, 05:25
Why don't you log on IntraCx and retreive it yourself?

Do you really expect CX employees to give out the few privileges they have to Mr. Anonymous on the Internet?

And I wonder why there's no unity amongst the pilot group....:rolleyes:
:hmm:

Ex Cathedra
10th Jun 2010, 05:41
And I wonder why there's no unity amongst the pilot group....

Ah, sorry. My bad. He is posting on Pprune so he MUST be a CX pilot, right?

I'm all for pilot unity, but if he is a pilot, or CX employee, or in any way entitled to said privilege, then he has access to the information he wants through IntraCX or other channels.
So why would someone who can access this info with just a few clicks bother create a thread on Pprune to get it? And why would anybody in their right mind share info about discounted CX staff rates to said complete stranger on an open internet forum?

And why, oh why, is it that some people keep believing that the internet is that enchanted fairy world where everybody is nice and honest and where leprechaun ride unicorns down the rainbow or friendliness?

I smell stinky fish, but that might just be my downstairs neighbor.

Hellenic aviator
10th Jun 2010, 06:28
And why would anybody in their right mind share info about discounted CX staff rates to said complete stranger on an open internet forum?

Is it 'any skin off your nose' to help a "complete stranger"? Or are you promoting a pious society?

Sorry, I am answering a question with a question. Part of the rules of using such privileges is that as an employee of CX, One must produce at the time of check-in at the Front Desk of the hotel, their Company ID. Everytime I have made reservations, I have been asked for my ID.

And why, oh why, is it that some people keep believing that the internet is that enchanted fairy world where everybody is nice and honest and where leprechaun ride unicorns down the rainbow or friendliness?

I am not sure where this thought of mind comes from, but may I (humbly) suggest two things to you:

1) Read FOP OPS Part A 6.3, 6.3.1.1 Ist paragraph.

2) If (1) is too difficult to read, then remember "Hugs, not Drugs" :ok:

I smell stinky fish, but that might just be my downstairs neighbor.

You may need to confront your downstairs 'neighbor' and resolve your ichthyological problem...;)

flyingkiwi
10th Jun 2010, 07:52
Yes it is skin off all of our noses if ACCOR recind our privilages. If he is CX staff then it is a very easy deal to get it himself of intracx, the fact he is asking on pprune not emailing travel desk seems wrong to me too.

LongTimeInCX
10th Jun 2010, 08:46
Contrary to one of the other posters, in the 4 times I have used the system to book rooms, I have only been asked for cx id once.
Clearly therefore, and to prevent abuse of what is a good system, it would be foolhardy for anyone to post the actual SC code and contract numbers here.
But really guys, is it so hard to point him in the right direction so he can find the details?

So anyway Jack o' the bus:

If you go to IntraCX travel desk page,
select Leisure travel(rhs)
go (lhs) select travel offers
select hotels,
at bottom of hotels page under 'Worldwide Offers' you should see an ACCOR HOTELs logo, click on the logo.
That will take you to a page where you get a link to the Accor site, details of the SC code and contract number, and a demo of what to do.

Once in, just check carefully for the types of different rates, as some have exclusions with regard to cancellations etc, others may or may not incude breakfast, but overall, very good value can often be found.
Good luck.

jacobus
10th Jun 2010, 11:57
Thanks gents. I had forgotten that the codes were there in intra cx...and our very kind Greek aviator has sent me the details privately..Ex Cathedra , and Flying Kiwi..sorry, not able to help out with your conspiracy theories..I am cx for what it's worth, and I wouldn't have had the bad manners to post on here purporting to be otherwise...FFS...:ugh: