PDA

View Full Version : Flybe / Virgin, BHD-MCO

NWSRG
9th Jun 2010, 20:17
Hi folks,

Travelling next week from BHD-MCO via MAN with Flybe and Virgin...

Get into MAN from BHD at 0805, then onto MCO at 1025 with Virgin.

So arrive in at T3, then need to get to T2 for the VS flight. Hoping that our bags are booked the whole way through (booked the whole trip with Expedia)...

Do our timings sound ok? Or is this a tight schedule for MAN?

All help appreciated!

champair79
9th Jun 2010, 20:44
You'll be fine as long as your flight from BHD isn't delayed. I think you have to walk outside to transfer from T2 to T3 (I stand to be corrected). Better hope it's not raining!

Leezyjet
9th Jun 2010, 21:33
You can walk from T3-T2 via T1 landside all under cover inside. At least you could when I was last there last year.

Just follow the signs for the train station, and walk through the link bridge/tunnel/smarties tube thingy, then there is another one from the train station to T2.

Takes about 5-10 mins if you don't get lost !!.

:)

Hartington
9th Jun 2010, 21:53
Do Virgin and FlyBe interline?

piton
10th Jun 2010, 06:51
NWRSG,

I don't think Flybe & Virgin interline - so your bags won't get tagged to MCO which could turn out to be a problem. You could ask the Flybe check in staff to put a rush or priority tag on your bags (short connection) to help speed the process. (If their rules allow it). Otherwise 2:20 hrs should be fine - you can check in online from home with Virgin and then just go to the bag drop - at least you'll be listed should your first flight be late.

Good luck

sg64
10th Jun 2010, 09:13
They do.

Flybe.com | News Archives | January 2010 (http://www.flybe.com/news/1001/11_1.htm)