PDA

View Full Version : Your recommendation - How to increase of Charter Sales?

foxtrott-romeo-a-x
9th Jun 2010, 08:32
Hi guys,

in a former post I looked for collaboration potenial to increase charter sales for my fleet ( Gulfstream AC an CJs). I am now looking for experciences made with AVINODE or CAEROSCENE.

How are those systems? Prices are negotiable isn`t it ? Are there any other promising sales plattforms out there?

Please contact me via this forum or PM me.

Thanks a lot - FRAX

KirkyMS
9th Jun 2010, 09:20
From what iīve heard and seen Avinode works pretty fine - but i can only say that about the Citation Charter of the first Company i worked for, unfortunately donīt have any infos about Gulfstreams so far sorry - Prices were pretty similar thats true.

Phil Brockwell
9th Jun 2010, 16:55
I've only had any joy with Avinode, not found one comparable yet.

very useful to shift empty legs and out of position availability. A little limited if you have a pricing structure that does not match their model. Increases enquiries, but increases bookings less (but still enough), so you need to ramp up your commercial staff to deal with more enquiries.

Well worth the money I'd say, in fact it's now so "standard" in the UK, it raises a few eyebrows if you don't use it.

It also integrates very well with most Ops software so the admin of posting empty legs is at a minimum.

We operate CJ's and CJ2's BTW.

Phil

Privatejetbroker
10th Jun 2010, 13:40
I'd agree with Brockers, Avinode pretty much have it covered/cornered.:8

theaviator2005
15th Jun 2010, 13:14
Avinode is great to figure out ur competition and getting quotes coming, used it for 3 years and worked very well, though i am a more out of the box person and like to contact potential companies directly though it requires a lot of work.

Aircharterguide is a must to be on in my eye's but it all depends on your marketing budget i guess. Nothing is easy right now so money is always tight, like for myself cant even find work!!! but ya Avinode and Aircharterguide is my to main sources.