PDA

View Full Version : U.A.E Amiri H.R Email Id Required.

EK1980
8th Jun 2010, 03:51
Hi Guys,

As am trying to join ( UAE ) Amiri, can any one mail ( PM ) me the exact H.R mail id of Dubai & Abu Dhabi Amiri.Also plz let me know the salary package for a B1 Mech having 8 years of experience & which is the best one ( Dubai / Abu Dhabi ) with respect to salary, job aspects, working condition etc.

Any one plz give me the exact details.

EK1980.:)

Miles Gustaph
8th Jun 2010, 17:19
I don't think you should bother to apply since you obviously don't have a clue about the Amiri flight, for a start there isn't an Amiri flight Abu Dhabi & Dubai.

The Royal Flight in Dubai is called the Dubai Air Wing, and the Amiri flight has been changed to the Presidential flight.

If you can't even be bothered to do basic homework for a job what chance to you think you have of getting a job there?

EK1980
28th Jun 2010, 06:09
Hi Guys,

Is any airlines ( Scheduled like Emirates, Etihad & AirArabia & Non Scheduled like Royal Jet, Execu Jets etc ) from UAE recruiting Mechanics ( B1 / A & C ) now.If so can U plz inform me.

Also can U name the airlines that are doing customer aircraft handling / own aircraft handling ( like British Airways, Lufthansa, KLM etc ) at Dubai and with vacancies for the above mentioned post.

( Applied in website for more than 2 years in all, but no response. Iam having more than 8 years Aviation experience both in Line & Base Maintenance with wide body airplanes )

What about Dubai & Abudhabi Amiri.Are they taking Mechanics now & if so How to apply ( via Email / Hard Copy ), as I have not seen any website for them.

If any one has some idea, plz help me.

EK 1980.

Miles Gustaph
28th Jun 2010, 17:34
"What about Dubai & Abudhabi Amiri"

God help us if this is the standard of engineers coming into the market now!

EK1980 read the post above your own and it will give you some tips on the Amiri thing...

Were all doomed!

EK1980
28th Jun 2010, 18:39
Hi Miles,

I just need to know about Presidential Flight & Dubai Air Wing, as am not able to get any information on them from internet.

Also if possible reply / if you know any other things that I've asked for.Plz don't buff like your previous 2 replies.

EK1980.

MATMAX
28th Jun 2010, 21:00
for AUH , maybe you can try this :

Human Resources Division, Presidential Flight
PO Box 689, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates.
Email: [email protected]

give me little bit more time for the other one ...

MATMAX
28th Jun 2010, 21:23
for DXB:

Dubai Air Wing
P.O. Box 11097
Dubai
UAE

[email protected]

thanks google ...

EK1980
29th Jun 2010, 05:32
Hi Matmax,

Thanks for your Sincere & Prompt reply.

Also can you plz clarify my queries on;

Is any airlines ( Scheduled like Emirates, Etihad & AirArabia & Non Scheduled like Royal Jet, Execu Jets etc ) from UAE recruiting Mechanics ( B1 / A & C ) now.If so can U plz inform me.

Also can U name the airlines that are doing customer aircraft handling / own aircraft handling ( like British Airways, Lufthansa, KLM etc ) at Dubai and with vacancies for the above mentioned post.

( Applied in website for more than 2 years in all, but no response. Iam having more than 8 years Aviation experience both in Line & Base Maintenance with wide body airplanes ).

Apart from this what are the other options of getting a Job as B1 Mechanic at UAE.

Waiting for your reply.

EK 1980.

MATMAX
29th Jun 2010, 07:12
mate,
do not push too much ...
i am not an agency so i would suggest you to do your homeworks now.
go and have a look on the specialized website.
anyway , they are so desperate in that area that you should have an answer.
do not forget , they are liars and thieves (thats my own experience).
sorry to be negative but that is the truth.
good luck and be careful .

EK1980
29th Jun 2010, 12:00
Hi Mat,

Sorry to Push U ( actually which I didn't really meant it & want to).

Once again Thanks for Ur promt & sincere reply.

Any way let me try now with the info given by you.

EK1980.

Miles Gustaph
4th Jul 2010, 05:04
MATMAX has given you a lot to go on, which was very nice of him, if you are going to make an application don't use text speak on your application or it will get deleted immediately!

It’s bad enough that you use it on here, but on an application for a job it says you can’t communicate in written English, which is a requirement in aviation. The HR people in Abu Dhabi & at the Dubai Air Wing are hot for this sort of thing.

Miles

navygm
7th Jul 2010, 22:14
why is this idea that the middle east is not good for work in there? I've been trying to find some info why, but can't figure out the exact reason...