PDA

View Full Version : Immediate Answers Please Guys!!!!help

A340AM
7th Jun 2010, 07:29
Hey guys can u please answer these questions below , im really confused!!!!

1) Give the three different kinds of dampers and explain in detail their purpose and in which channels they act. Give block diagrams of the closed loop structures and explain all blocks in the diagram. Give also transfer functions where possible and explain them.

2) Explain in depth how a heading angle hold mode works in an aircraft. Your description should include at least the following topics enumerated below.

• Explain the purpose of a heading angle hold mode and describe which type of control device (surface) and type of feedback loop structure (sensor) are needed.

3) How can the heading angle be calculated from the roll angle? For this purpose, consider an aircraft in a flat turn with constant turn radius Rt and determine the equations of motion.

4) 4. Describe the glideslope hold mode of a general autopilot in detail. Your description should include at least the following topics enumerated below.

• A clear picture of the situation in which the to-be-controlled parameter can be found.
• Assumptions which are made in this figure.
• A procedure which shows clearly how the control law is determined.
• A block diagram which represents the control law determined earlier.
• An explanation of the nature of each block in the diagram, and definitions of models or transfer functions of all these blocks.

After you described the glideslope hold mode in detail, explain the influence of the slant range R on the closed loop performance. Give three ways how this can be compensated.

please please , help me with these questions !!!
thank you

Greeny9
7th Jun 2010, 08:51
Read a book! These look like college questions and it appears you want an easy out. A bit of research and you will find the answers yourself!

ThreadBaron
7th Jun 2010, 09:19
A340AM

In 30 seconds I had found the paper (TUDelft) from which your questions were quoted. 30 seconds later I had found information which should help with the query regarding 'influence of the slant range R on the closed loop performance'.

I have neither technical nor aviation qualifications.

I see in your future the same kind of comment which appeared regularly on my school report card:

"Must try harder."

A340AM
7th Jun 2010, 10:43
@threadbaron

lol
, umm can u please give me whatever uv found , any link or nything , iv had no luck whatsoever ,
help me out pl, really appreciate it
thanks

Jet-A-One
7th Jun 2010, 10:44
This forum is for engineers and technicians. If you were or were likely to ever be one you would either know or at least know where to research these answers.

You're in the wrong trade my friend.

Anyone who entertains the idea of helping this guy should question whether they would ever fly in an aircraft he has certified...

A340AM
7th Jun 2010, 10:53
@jet aone - u knw what dude , sume people might just be on the verge of starting their careers nd thereby asking for help , nd then they meet :mad: like you whov got nothing better to do in life ,
all you guys who wanna listen to this :mad:can do so , all those who wanna help out a guy who needs ur help , will be most appreciated

A340AM
7th Jun 2010, 15:28
@asfkap

i have my answers now
thanks a lot for ur help
have fun
cheers

Dual ground
7th Jun 2010, 20:58
And the attitude if you want to get anywhere in this industry.....

Flightmech
7th Jun 2010, 21:47
What's the betting A340AM's comeback will be something like "Whateva":E

A340AM
8th Jun 2010, 05:01
rite-o
thanks guys!!

Miles Gustaph
8th Jun 2010, 17:26
This is ridiculous!

a highly melodramatic cry for help demanding "immediate help" on entry level basic engineering questions with posts written in text speak, initial thoughts:

1. Why Immediate help, left your homework too late and struggling? or
2. Too lazy to do your own work
3. and any engineer who communicates in text speak should be thrown out of the industry for failing the basic ICAO requirement to be able to "communicate both orally and in writing in English" even worse since you have to actually use a computer to post on here!!!!!

If you cant answer questions like this at your stage of training, I.E you have an exam on this subject, and you cant even do basic research, and you think the way you've posted on here is ok, then I really hope I never have to work with you!

No wonder the accident statistics for aviation are not going down!

IFixPlanes
9th Jun 2010, 07:04
This is ridiculous!

a highly melodramatic cry for help demanding "immediate help" on entry level basic engineering questions with posts written in text speak, initial thoughts:

1. Why Immediate help, left your homework too late and struggling? or
2. Too lazy to do your own work
3. and any engineer who communicates in text speak should be thrown out of the industry for failing the basic ICAO requirement to be able to "communicate both orally and in writing in English" even worse since you have to actually use a computer to post on here!!!!!

If you cant answer questions like this at your stage of training, I.E you have an exam on this subject, and you cant even do basic research, and you think the way you've posted on here is ok, then I really hope I never have to work with you!

No wonder the accident statistics for aviation are not going down!
Welcome to my "respected User" List :ok: