PDA

View Full Version : Global Pilot Training Center

y2krahul87
7th Jun 2010, 06:25
anyone having idea for gptc based in miami(florida)...they said tht they give A320 type rating with 300 or 500 hrs of line flying wid any europian airlines..anyone having certain idea abt dis programme or programme...please post...as in Iam gng there for this programme..so lil confused because money is big and it matters lot to me..just help me out here..cheers..thanks:ok:!!!

flyhelico
7th Jun 2010, 08:29
again, don't waste your time with this.
a US base company can take your money and the next day, close their business in less than 3 minutes by just filing a form .

this is what they do. they Line up guys with a promess of 300h, once they have the money on their US bank account , they discover there is nothing, no job!.

students want their money back, and they find they have to hire a lawer because the company filed bankrupt.:eek: yeah yeah, I saw that in the past. students being ripped off for 20'000$ or even more. I stop counting!

Guys, don't be so naive, no one is going to give you a well paid job after a P2F training. Please will you STOP to send your M & D money!

keep it for yourself, wait the situation improve!

if you want get hired, here my little secret: write at the bottom of your CV:
"I don't pay for P2F scheme, by respect of this profession"

I bet any serious employer will look at your CV twice.
Employers dont look at CV with 500h on 737 or 320 anymore. they know where these guys come from...:yuk:

y2krahul87
7th Jun 2010, 13:18
Dude..iam just looking forward to it..anyways tnx a lot..i knw these guys r big crooks and scamsters..but if someone want to do A320 type rating..where they shld go:{

pilot790
8th Jun 2010, 16:48
If any one wants the God's Honest truth about this out then pls pls get in touch

I have first hand experience and my friends Too !!!

y2krahul87
8th Jun 2010, 16:53
Mate I am looking forward to go there(gptc) miami for my A320 type rating and as well as for line training..but right now really confused..as in no one is from there..they are charging hell lot of money and if it cmes true tht they are nothing but just a scamster then where'll i go..so if you got any idea..please help me out..as in time does matter to me..plz..thanks..cheers:ok:..

pilot790
8th Jun 2010, 16:56
Get in touch and I promise to tell you the real facts about this organisation

wigwag
13th Jun 2010, 05:37
Why so secret, why not just post your information here and share the information?

ww

albatros19
12th Aug 2010, 15:48
agreed with wigwag!:ok:

Why not post and share the info in open, many of us would like to take the rating, that is if it worth the penny spend!

SpeedVDrag
14th Aug 2010, 15:28
Howdy Pilots,

I wish God could allow you guys to foresee the terrible experiences happened to our brothers ( Scammed pilots )

Miami is a Trap, don't fall in!!
$22500 - Go buy a nice car with it!!

God bless you guys! :ok:

SpeedVDrag