PDA

View Full Version : Q.R. is sending "troup" to BEY..

loc22550
7th Jun 2010, 05:02
Qatar airways has decided in order to help MEA managment(in preparation of a strike in MEA) to send "troup" in Beirut in order for some well devoted QR pilots to do the job of striking pilots fighting for their right&salary at MEA...
Personnaly i would feel vey uncomfortable if i had to do that job...
Ang just Guess who was in charge in QR to look for pilots to perfrom this mission:...:R.H.:mad:

FlyinAsia
7th Jun 2010, 07:58
Oh, no, don't tell me, not the new "Pilot Assessor" that doesn't want to hire anyone? The one that's there just to ferry an airplane from Boeing Field to Doha once in a while (so he keeps the airline understaffed to ensure he's right in line for such glory).

loc22550
7th Jun 2010, 08:13
R.H. on Boeing? i don't think so , he is a "flaming" (LEBANESE:}) 330-340 TRE in QR who apparently has no problem with his consciousness..

jackx123
7th Jun 2010, 08:40
Have you watched "The Zohan" it describes the consciousness for the region :}

M Whale
7th Jun 2010, 18:43
names of devoted QR pilots in bey will be published...let them come and take responsibility!

no wonder that your colleague is lebanese...lebanese are kinda good at stabbing their own fellows in the back...same ol' story...again...:ugh:

shneidertrophy
8th Jun 2010, 17:09
Mr Whale....Please take the following into consideration before you do things you might regret! QR is a non-unionised environment...Overhere pilots do not have a choice...

The QR pilots have been forced to go to BEY. They had absolutely no choice and they where sent based on false reasons.

Refusal would have meant a sudden death in the airline, as the order came straight from the 9th floor!

Overhere we are all hoping all they will have to do is stay in the hotel, I hope they will never have to proceed to the airside of the airport unless it is to board a plane back to DOH.

If it would ever come that far, MEA pilots, use your brains! Dont vent your frustration on your colleagues. Be creative...Their are many ways to prevent the airplanes from taking off.

May the force be with you...All of you!

NG_Kaptain
8th Jun 2010, 18:38
Sometimes you need to decide if you are willing to stand up for what is right., crossing a picket line is wrong. I would hate to get on the wrong side of the MEA guys or to be blacklisted for future jobs in my home country if it is an IFALPA company. Use your conscience. The easy way is call sick, the hard way is refuse the assignment.

loc22550
9th Jun 2010, 04:47
"Use your conscience":D:D:D:D....unlike the people who have decided to send pilots in BEY!

Schneider:
They Can't force you to go there!This is not a risky free mission(and it's not a Q.R. mission) and if something happens(god forbid) i think Q.R. would have the Duty to provide some explanations( especially if they Force you to go)!

Why will you be terminated for that...For refusing order from the CEO..?
Well if i follow this logic then somebody should explain me why a few months AgoaA-320TRE) was not terminated for refusing to execute (another dirty-hypocritical) job ordered to fail a 320 cpt in the sim??!!:mad:
As far as i kinown he (TRE) is still with us.

shneidertrophy
9th Jun 2010, 07:55
LOC,

They CAN force you and that is exactly what they have done! I was there...I saw how several of our pilots refused. 3 where allowed to setp out of the room and the others where FORCED to stay.

You contract stipulates that QR can second you to anywhere in the world, and that is what they did. And as BEY is not an official warzone or risk area (no, industrial actions are not considered high risk) there is nothing you can do!

When talking about the legal aspects of this operations....Lets just say that QR management better hopes that nothing happens because liability claims in cases like this turn out to be VERY interesting! Esoecially for the skippers.

loc22550
9th Jun 2010, 09:04
Sorry Schneider:not a risk area...:=

The fact that some people came already here and told us that the name of "devoted" Q.R. pilots will be published.. sounds to me an evidence that YES this mission NOT free of risk and they have been advised!!

NG_Kaptain
9th Jun 2010, 11:18
At EY they are using greedy individuals, nobody has been forced so far.

Spoogie
11th Jun 2010, 16:38
They sent from G9 aswell!

Sonic Bam
12th Jun 2010, 09:18
Interesting to see Middle East carriers management sticking together to break a strike at a competitor carrier.

Many people comment on here "Get organised." when they read of the latest breach of contract by management but this just goes to show the lengths the ME carriers will go to to prevent this happening. As well as the threat of punitive measures if any group of employees decided to get organised at a ME carrier (e.g. EK, EY or QR), the management brothers at competitor airlines would step in to help each other out and break any strike. Inshallah.

Big Footer
12th Jun 2010, 12:02
Surviving a Downturn
I would say these actions of strikebreaking a kind of Industrial Turmoil which aimed against any future pilot's demands anywhere across the region & please correct me if am wrong which eventually will be a role model across the globe :ugh:.
it's not a conspiracy theory as much as airlines under table hidden agreaments with the unions http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/sleep.gif plessings
in the name of the dying honor of the Aviation Fellowship keep a close watch on what's happening around & don't let these things pass :=.

Fubaliera
13th Jun 2010, 10:26
Does anybody now if the QR crew have actually flown , and what is the the extra perks they will recieve besides a paid vacation in Lebanon