PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Pilots

Fly Better!
6th Jun 2010, 09:16
I just read at the top of this forum that: "This Forum is NOT for Job-hunting Experienced Pilots!"

So those of us with lots of hours and previous airline experience go to ask questions and job hunt at PPRUNE? Is there an area just for us?

redsnail
6th Jun 2010, 12:06
Fly Better

Head to Terms and Endearments. :ok: or possibly Questions. I think T&E is the right place.

Jetdriver
6th Jun 2010, 12:08
I just read at the top of this forum that: "This Forum is NOT for Job-hunting Experienced Pilots!"

So those of us with lots of hours and previous airline experience go to ask questions and job hunt at PPRUNE? Is there an area just for us?

There is. It is the 3rd forum from the top, called Terms & Endearment.

The forum the beancounters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work. Let others in the industry make educated choices on where the grass is less brown! Scheduled, charter or contract -

Fly Better!
14th Jun 2010, 21:41
I didnt think T&E thread was a recruiting thread more of a thread for those in employment.

Not to worry.

Thanks forthe replies :)

Nearly There
14th Jun 2010, 21:49
The experianced guys are on here to sometimes, no-one seems to mind, and its an insight into what is going on further up the ladder...just my observation over the last few years.

Halfwayback
14th Jun 2010, 22:04
It's a 'Wannabee' forum - not 'Wannajob' forum for those experienced guys looking for a job. The Forum is intended to help those starting out in our industry by giving advice, support and help in the choices that lead to them getting a first foot on the ladder.

Jetdriver runs a great forum in T & E for the job-seeking folk............... and I move those that post here to his forum.

HWB

Nearly There
14th Jun 2010, 22:24
Ok maybe someone does mind:O

Halfwayback
17th Jun 2010, 21:19
Maybe if you let experienced guys in here to post

'Experienced' pilots will always be welcomed to enlighten those starting out - but the emphasis is on experienced. Not those who have little or no experience in a flight deck but like to give the impression they have (the sciolists) - and have a tin drum to beat.

As for the experienced job seekers, then the above comments stand.

HWB

Read the green bit at the bottom of the page!