PDA

View Full Version : Moving Company Recommendation?

Turbine Kiwi
5th Jun 2010, 07:57
Can anyone recommend a good moving company in HKG?

We're moving from DB to Caine Rd.

Brown Nose
5th Jun 2010, 10:08
Louis at Royal Movers. Used him 3 times, very good 26377360

Arcla
5th Jun 2010, 10:20
Whatever you do - don't use PRO Int'l...nothing pro about them...

whodunnit2
5th Jun 2010, 10:36
Try Tommy at Dada 9432 8762. Used them three times and had some friends use them too. Relatively cheap but excellent in every respect.

Deal with Tommy. His english is pretty good.

W2

moosp
5th Jun 2010, 11:08
I used FTC Logistics recently, couple of asian guys with a van, very careful and turned up early. Good price too. Found them from asiaexpat.com

AAIGUY
6th Jun 2010, 03:40
Used IKA only yesterday, Highly recommend. Good Price, great service

Turbine Kiwi
7th Jun 2010, 09:19
Thanks guys and girls

jungle drums
7th Jun 2010, 09:50
If Allied Pickfords are in HK definitely don't use them - we had our DVD and CD collection disappear on our move.

They could not have cared less.

spencerr
11th Aug 2022, 23:36
Hey guys,

I did a few searches already and haven't been able to find much information on REPUTABLE piano moving companies.

I'm looking to move a baby grand Young Chang piano from Kansas City to Jacksonville sparta movers (http://bestmoverscalgary.ca/), FL in the upcoming week or so.

I also tried searching on another popular piano forum, and no topics there either. Please point me in the right direction, if I did miss the thread on here.

I'm sure some of you out there have hired a piano mover and have opinions and /or advice. I think it would really help me and other people out if there were good reviews out there regarding piano moving companies.

Can you guys recommend or point me to a reputable and trusted piano mover with good reviews?

Appreciate it. Thanks

spencerr
12th Aug 2022, 10:16
Hey guys,

I did a few searches already and haven't been able to find much information on REPUTABLE piano moving companies.

I'm looking to move a baby grand Young Chang piano from Kansas City to Jacksonville, FL in the upcoming week or so.

I also tried searching on another popular piano forum, and no topics there either movers Edmonton (https://www.actionmoving.ca/). Please point me in the right direction, if I did miss the thread on here.

I'm sure some of you out there have hired a piano mover and have opinions and /or advice. I think it would really help me and other people out if there were good reviews out there regarding piano moving companies.

Can you guys recommend or point me to a reputable and trusted piano mover with good reviews?

Appreciate it. Thanks
no response to this (https://www.floorgripmedic.com/)

MENELAUS
12th Aug 2022, 10:43
no response to this

Think it might just be a piss take.

Bokpiel
14th Aug 2022, 10:02
no response to this

Uhm, this is a subforum for HK based airlines...

1200firm
14th Aug 2022, 14:30
Does anyone have a number for that truck driving school? Truckmaster I think it was.