PDA

View Full Version : Contact details for FTS at Grand Central

VarigMD11
29th May 2010, 07:57
Hi!

Can anyone supply me with the e-mail for the CFI at FTS Grand Central?
I have tried their info e-mail address but get no answer!

Also, anyone have any experiences with the school? Good or bad....

Thanks a lot

Freddie

Der absolute Hammer
29th May 2010, 12:47
[email protected]

If he is on a trip, you might wait a day or two for a reply.

I could try to answer specific questions for you. I know the place a little bit but I have no involvment with the school. You have their website of course?

N1 Limit
29th May 2010, 19:24
I definitely recommend you FTS with no doubts,very great school,aircrafts and a bunch of great people to deal with,of course they're few rotten apples like everywhere but averagely they're good

Der absolute Hammer
29th May 2010, 19:37
Well-I do'nt know about these rotten apples...
Over the past three years I have flown/briefed/simulated with possibly eight -maybe more-of the FTS instructors. Some of these guys are not there now but some are. I have found all of them to be excellent and full up to the standard one would expect for the Grade 11 or 111 or 1 qualifications. One in particular is an outstanding instrument instructor and I have not found there the attitude of god with four bars in a piss cat which I have found in other schools in my life time and which is such of the great fun to shoot down.
The school at FAGC-I do not know about Veereniging or Durban, is quite Afrikaans South African in the make up of the staff. But that is not one bad thing at all. African dialectiks are not my speciality but if they want to talk funny galore among themselves that is fine for me. Perhaps the Russians will be able to understand them.