PDA

View Full Version : b737 LINE TRAINING INFO

osito
28th May 2010, 17:10
Hi guys,

Somebody knows any line training running actually for 737ng different than Eaglejet?
Thanks to all.

Luke SkyToddler
28th May 2010, 19:44
It's clear English isn't your first language so let me rephrase that for you ...

"I'm such a useless selfish greedy ****ing muppet that even Eagle jet won't take my money, can you recommend a company with even lower standards than Eagle jet, that will take my mummy and daddy's money off me, and assist me in my desire to trash this industry for the rest of you"

:ok:

Kerosine
28th May 2010, 21:12
If you don't have something constructive to say Luke, just don't say it.

flyhighspeed300
28th May 2010, 21:33
, dependent on routes.yep there are several companies who do so. only base training and max of 40 sectors for line training. This is due to be 40hours or less on type

Not one of these companies offer a job. There will have several pilots thinking the same idea going throw the system this way every week. Its sometimes a hard lesson to learn. New pilots hoping that spending money on Type Rating and line training will get them a job, where in fact the company says thank you and good bye after the hours have been completed.

Not a good thing to feel after spending £20-30K with min number of hours on an aircraft and no job at the end and with the job market not good either. I wish you luck, but £20-30K is not going to get you a job.

the real answer is there is on average 650 O/F pilots for every 1 O/F pilot job out there. This is the way things is at the moment. unlikely to improve either. My answer is to you is pay off money you spent and get to 1000-1500 hours flying at your own cost.

if you fly regularly and have this amount of hours in 2/3 years time you may get a chance at a real flying job. Its all down to insurance costs to the airline not a type rating cost!

goaround737
28th May 2010, 21:49
SkyToddler is right!

Im getting sick to :mad: death trawling through this forum hearing the same clowns whinging on about the best place to buy themselves a job with their dads dosh!

Why post on the Interviews, Jobs & Sponsorship forum, paying for it doesnt constitute a job?!?!

We need a separate "Buy A Job/ Aviation Cancer" forum for these people!