PDA

View Full Version : Jet Management

deefer dog
25th May 2010, 19:38
I'm looking for an indication of typical management fees in Europe for a mid size (Hawker or Excel) privately owned (non AOC) aircraft. Crew salaries and all operational expenses will be funded directly by the owner, but what would be a realistic monthly fee to charge for the task of management and legislative oversight?

Thanking you in anticipation, deefer

Miles Magister
26th May 2010, 07:40
This is a very wide ranging question to which you are unlikely to get a straight answer.

Your best option is to prepare a standard specification document and send it to various large suppliers for tender / quote. You could often be more efficient with a pilot manager but you do really have to get the right person. The who thing would depend on your requirements.

Regards
MM

deefer dog
26th May 2010, 17:14
I am sorry if my post was misleading in any way, but thanks to all for the private messages.. I am not seeking to engage a management company, but rather I have been offered the task, but have no idea what to charge.

AircraftOperations
27th May 2010, 10:41
I would have thought that potential competitors would be unwilling to assist you.

dynamite dean
27th May 2010, 10:52
A couple of recent quotes for us a while back were 60 -80k Euros per annum the previous company was a monthly fee of roughly 14K Euros quite pricey but that gives you some idea of a 10 ton jet. I wont disclose what and who it is. However I hope that give you an idea at what fee's are involved and of course does not include , hiring it back from the company, training, maintenance , flight planning, hangarge etc etc We went and did t ourselves in the end, but to be honest I'd prefer a management company but then again im not paying.

DD