PDA

View Full Version : Which FTO?

ShadowFive
24th May 2010, 14:00
Sorry if this has been done before, but I'm sure I can get some good gen here.

Basically I'm looking to get into an FTO to do an integrated ATPL course (no modular debate please, I've seen the other thread and have made my mind up).

So far I am looking into a few of the obvious FTO's such as CTC, Oxford, Cabair and FTE. Although I am UK based - I'm also looking at non-European FTO's in the USA or Australia for example.

Can anyone with insider industry knowledge give me a recommendation as to which FTO I should go for as the choice is a little bewildering!

Thanks in advance! :ok:

Halfwayback
24th May 2010, 14:29
Welcome to Pprune!

In the Wannabee forum there are many experienced airline pilots who are very happy to give up there time to help a person get a first foot on the ladder. However they do expect people to do a little research first before asking questions. The Search function is there for just that reason; there are also 'stickies' which do take some reading but they contain a wealth of relevant facts and will teach you a lot about the industry.

The question that you ask has indeed been covered many times before therefore can I ask you to do the research and then pm me if you need to ask the question again?

Good luck

HWB