PDA

View Full Version : Where's everyone working?

JBrampy
21st May 2010, 19:37
Hi guys!

Just want to know where me fellow rampys are working?

Myself personally, I work at C-YWH (Victoria Harbour In Canada) and i work for Helijet International inc. North America's largest Scheduled helicopter service. :ok:

Grasscarp
22nd May 2010, 10:55
I think you have more chance of attracting the right people if you put Ramp somewhere in the title of your thread.

British Grenadier
24th May 2010, 11:05
Well you took the bait Grasscarp ... sorry i just couldn't help it :) , Plane Handling , LHR T3......

darren13
25th May 2010, 09:31
thats strange,i work in t3 for plane handling too!,do i know you lol.:}

Geezers of Nazareth
25th May 2010, 09:45
Oh no, we're taking over PPRUNE!

groundagent
25th May 2010, 09:46
Hi Guys,

I thought the transfer to Dnata for both Aviance an Plance had happened (or did I miss-read the GO-Ahead sell off info)?

Has this been postponed or are you guys still living as Plane with a very minor re-brand (or even no re-brand) or is it a case of of habbits?

Many thanks

GA

darren13
1st Jun 2010, 12:00
The change of business took place on the 1st of february,and there are no plans to change the company's name in the short term.

British Grenadier
13th Jun 2010, 19:18
The thinking behind keeping the buisness under the Plane Handling banner was that the PH name had a better reputation than Aviance !! that should get a few remarks .......:D... with the amount of Managers that have recently sprung up , there could be a reshuffle about .....:\