PDA

View Full Version : Flight Att. with A&P License!!!!

lear60fellow
18th May 2010, 20:44
I was checking today climbto350 and there is one post looking for a flight attendant with valid A&P License...what the f..ck!!!!! hey darling, would you mind serving lunch first and then change the left Tyre?

Funny job advertised

mutt
19th May 2010, 03:05
I once met a flight attendant on a VIP B744 who was the designer of the entertainment and electronics system, she flew as a flight attendant but her role also including maintaining that system!

Mutt

spannerbearer
19th May 2010, 05:12
Its not unheard of for operators to carry an FA who is also an engineer...and from what Ive heard it is exactly lear60fellow describes - except the guys I know who have done it might be upset if they are called darling :)

Grasscarp
20th May 2010, 19:28
My friend knows a pilot who during his training was asked what he would do if there was an alert of a bomb on board. His answer was "I would go back and defuse it". They thought he was mucking about until he revealed that up until then that had been his line of work!

eyealess
24th May 2010, 13:14
Im available. JAR licensed ground engineer, with Frozen ATPL and Multi time under my belt, with a touch of recent PC12 chucked in :)

eyealess
24th May 2010, 13:17
And ill do tea,coffee,chicken, and beef.:ok: