PDA

View Full Version : Work in china

surveyor3533
12th May 2010, 08:44
Hi everybody:

I´m new in this forum and I would like to Know someone working in china.
I´m thinking make a travel for looking for a job there.

Someone could help me?

Thank you

Brian304
12th May 2010, 18:01
I'm on my way to china next week to start off on the new job. You should ask in the Far East forum... How much experience have you got? another guy from spain is on his way to china aswell looking for a job. But its pretty difficult if you haven't got the experience.

Goodluck:)

flyhighspeed300
12th May 2010, 23:17
good luck m8

just a piece of information if you do not know.

To work as a pilot in China you need an ATPL Licence. They do not taken a Frozen ATPL Licence. however if you wish to start your Flight training again then you can do there course in china, to get chinas pilot licence. I believe its the price what we pay to get are licence.

however i think but you will have to check or someone may answer this on pprune that china does allow MPL Multi Pilot Licence course, to fly in china.

i wish you all the best

Brian304
13th May 2010, 10:12
Thats pretty true, if you want to go into the airlines as an FO your going to need an ATPL, as the investment for training is quite high if you only have an FATPL, therefore there quite reluctant to do that. Though with an FATPL you can go in as a flight instructor, though there arn't many flight schools in china. You may have to go to the schools and speak to the guys there.... Expect about £30k approx. + living and accom. costs for license conversion, if you are going to approach a school to do a license conversion. You CANNOT do the license conversion yourself, as your CAAC license will have the schools/airlines name and stamp on it, this is basically because they don't like people jumping ship alot. Your going to need to find a reputable school to be your guarentee...