PDA

View Full Version : easyJet recruiting?

stansdead
5th May 2010, 10:28
It seems from their website that recruitment is underway once more.

first_solo
5th May 2010, 10:37
U sure?

"Pilot Vacancies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in joining easyJet.

Our requirements for 2010 have been met and all recruitment activities are complete"

learner001
5th May 2010, 11:24
I'm sure you'll get a bit further...

if you do not have yourself 'turned away'
by the very first (negative looking) indication...

If you really wish: "The glass is half full..."

Today the site says:

"Careers in the air..."

"Pilot Careers..."

"If you’re looking for a Flight Deck career and want to join a business that values its employees and offers superb rewards, benefits and long term career development then apply now!"

Kind regards, learner... ;)

mikehammer
5th May 2010, 12:11
It's been a long time since that information was valid for the FO TRSS scheme. It is well documented in this forum that recently only cadets have been taken via CTC, on short term contracts (which have seen some seasonal renewals, and even leading to possible permanent contracts), or via other agencies.

The easyJet website is contradictory, and the latest updated section is on the tab "Current Vacancies". This has been posted above. The only change made when updating was to swap 2009 for 2010, if I recall correctly.

Nothing to stop you filling in the application though, although I suspect it will merely be a statistical analysis of available pilots at this stage. If you want to win it, though, you need to be in it, should easy's policy ever change seeing the return of TRSS recruitment (long term pipe dream?). I think I've just talked myself into a day's form filling! Joy.

Pilot Positive
7th May 2010, 18:14
http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/412973-easyjet-hold-pool.html

Might give you an additional perspective and a little more insight into whats happening with EZY if you havent looked at it already.... :ok:

I've never flown for EZY so cant comment on their training program and contract to F/T but I hear from colleagues that their training program is good and if you get on and dont act like a tw:)t then you could possibly move into a F/T role in the natural course of events. There are a few familiar names on these forums who are well versed on the EZY scene so why not ask them for clarification?

Good luck. :ok:

PP