PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Crew

nariman
4th May 2010, 17:58
Hello,

Are there any wizzair employees here?
I have a some questions for you.

I checked PPJN and FO Base pay is approx 20000EUR/ Year.
Is this the same pay you recieve during your first year minus the line training?

PPJN also states that you recieve ca 30 Eur/ Sector and that you fly ca 25-50 sectors per month. The 20000 Eur they state in base pay, is that excluding sector pay?

I read a Wizz thread a couple of months ago during their recruitment and got a negative picture about the pay you did recieve. Can some one confirm any of this written on PPJN??

Accoring to my calculations the pay (in estimated) numbers is:

20000/year Divided by 12= approx 1600eur
Sectors flown: Lets say 35/month X 30Eur=1050
Sum: 2650 Eur/ Month

Can a FO/ capt who actually works for Wizz comment on these figures?
Thank you!

SoundLesS
5th May 2010, 12:34
Hi!

You are quite right.

Plus 8% of social security on top of that, for a normal FO, gross.

This is what you get immediately after line training, except if you have any kind of bonds.

20.000 euro/year excluding sector pay.

nariman
5th May 2010, 12:52
Thanks!

How long is the line training, on average?
Is there any pay during this time, and do they give you a fixed base? Or is it the same as Ryan, they move you around?

How much does base pay increase per year? Or is it fixed on total hours flown? (i.e. after 1500h you recieve 5% increase)

Thanks again!

SoundLesS
5th May 2010, 12:56
The line training is min 40 sectors. It all depends on where you will fly it, 4 sector days or 2 sector days...min 3 weeks.

You get 1000 euro as FO, the double as a captain.

You will not move around, except if you want ;)

Its fixed, from FO to SFO, and then as Captain for every 1000 hour flown in the company.

Pin Head
6th May 2010, 12:10
will they accept a FAA licence?

Wizzaird
6th May 2010, 12:37
Unfortunately only JAA licence accepted. A while ago you could have converted your FAA licence for a Hg national licence but now Hg are part of JAR FCL it is no longer possible.