PDA

View Full Version : Flybe plane makes emergency landing in Glasgow

piesupper
1st May 2010, 18:29
everybody safe

BBC News - Flybe plane makes emergency landing in Glasgow (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8656244.stm)

piesupper
1st May 2010, 20:59
Oi mods!!! Why has this been moved to Spotters?
There must have been _some_ reason for the fuss - I'll put it no stronger than that but I'd certainly like to hear about it from those likely to be better informed.
Not much chance of that happening here.

Not happy

learjet50
1st May 2010, 22:18
kevlarcarl

I see you have emerged once again making silly comments alright maybe it should not be on this thread.. Have you never made any mistakes.

May this Post also be re moved please like his stupid remarks about Manchester Viewing Park.

Stay with your aircraft dispatching as you obviously have 2 much spare time on your hands

PATHETIC REMARK BY A PATHETIC PERSON

Old Photo.Fanatic
1st May 2010, 23:41
Hear hear,

I left this idiot with a flea in his ear about his crass remarks on the Man.Viewing thread .

Mods. can you please look at "kevlarcarl" with a view to educating him as to how unwelcome his remarks are.

I don't want to appear to make a judgement in any way but I am sure I am not the only one who feels he looks like making trouble for the sake of it.

OPF

smudgethecat
2nd May 2010, 06:35
Obviously the post was moved here because the mods deemed this forum was more suitable, no doubt they felt the contents would be of more interest to the spotters than the drivers.. i wouldnt take it to heart

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
2nd May 2010, 06:52
<<"full emergency accident" >>

New emergency category?

PPRuNe Pop
2nd May 2010, 10:59
Kc is taking a rest!