PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor or master

Poeli
30th Apr 2010, 19:09
Hi all

I'm new on the engineering section of this forum, but let me introduce myself. I'm studying a bachelor in aviation engineering right now (1 year to go) in Belgium. We will have all our theoretical part66 (B1 and B2) normally done in those 3 years.
But after the 3 years we can do a 'connection year', to get permission to study master in airplane engineer. What should I do, is there any work out now for technicians? On the other hand, if I really want to work on airplanes and not sit behind a desk for the rest of my life, is it really worth those 2 extra years?

flame_bringer
1st May 2010, 07:54
I dont really see the need for you to go for bachelor or master if you want to be a technecian , if you have your b1 or b2 then you better concentrate into getting some hands-on experience as thats what would assist you in getting a job, bachelor or master will only get you a designer job and its not even garanteed that you get this sort of a job as soon as you finish .
So just focus on the practical experience during those extra 2 years if you desire to be a technecian .