PDA

View Full Version : air macau for newbies like us?

flyhelico
25th Apr 2010, 07:22
what 's the situation with air macau?

many guys told me we have a chance if we have a 320 rating. No hours required.

any info?

PIELORD
25th Apr 2010, 15:53
Do not pay for TR you are ruining the industry......:rolleyes:

flyhelico
27th Apr 2010, 04:50
I know, but I have already a type rating done long time ago...

Photon85
27th Apr 2010, 05:25
SSTR is here to stay.
Paying for line training and working as a FO is one thing, paying for a type with a genuine job offer is another

stevieboy
27th Apr 2010, 16:02
Air Macau no longer will employ guys with A320 type rating and no experience. They are now asking for 500 hours on type.

airships2007
29th Apr 2010, 15:12
I have over 6300 hours and I just got my A-320 type, but most of my time is Part 135 single pilot IFR in light twins. I am getting married to a Chinese national and have flown previously in China... what do you guys think my chances are as I am wanting to return to China to be with my future wife? Also, does anyone have info on the license conversion from FAA to Macau? I hear Air Macau is hiring, but may also be placing recruits in a hiring pool. Anyone know how long the hiring pool is for and also the T&C's of the whole thing? We already own a condo in Beijing and I heard they are basing some pilots there as well. Sure would be nice to get some up to date info and I appreciate all comments.

Anne.Nonymous
3rd May 2010, 09:16
I know, but I have already a type rating done long time ago...

We know - paid for with EasyJet before they 'chucked you out' - to use your words!

Anne :)